Great hugs (JV)

WC: 329

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Type of imagine: cute

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet Harry styles gives really nice hugs" I said scrolling through Instagram. my boyfriend, sitting across from me, immediately looked up from his phone, and at me.

"What did you say?" he asks "I said, I bet Harry styles gives really nice hugs. I don't mean anything by it" Javon looked at me like a sad confused puppy.

-Javon's pov-

I don't know why, but it made my stomach turn a little.

"do I not give you good hugs?" I asked sitting to face my girlfriend "baby, you give the best hugs EVER" she said putting a hand on my cheek, gently creasing it making me smile.

"Really?" I asked not believing her. She of course noticed that I wasn't sure and pulled me in a long loving kiss.

"100%" She said pulling away "so if I brought harry styles here would you choose his hugs over mine?" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes "baby I would be too busy fan Girling over him" she said "hey!" what?" she giggled.

"You can't fan girl another man in front of me?" I jokingly said "mhmm why is that?" she said and I moved to peck her lips

"because, I'll get jealous" I said and she smiled "babe you don't have to be jealous of harry styles, I like him but I LOVE you".

"prove it" "prove what?" she said confused "prove it that you love me" I said and she smiled pulling me in for a hot makeout full of love and passion.

"Now you believe me" she said breathless and I nodded pecking her lips one last time before I rested my head on her chest "I love you Y/n" I mumbled "I love you more" she said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

Y/n placed her arms around me and kissed my head, I smiled falling asleep in her arms.

I really do love this girl

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you think harry styles give great hugs?