your friends ain't shit (ST)

WC: 400

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Type of imagine: Annoying, sad, 

Requested: nope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my boyfriend had some of his friends over, They were in the living room talking and having fun while I was in his bedroom. 

Sometime later I joined them because I was getting bored all alone, I walked downstairs and sat next to him. 

Stanley and his frineds were talking about hot celebrities that they would get with and stanley keeps agreeing to what there saying making me a little insecure. 

He noticed me and stopped agreeing because he didn't want me to feel bad.

Sometime later, I asked my boyfriend when will his friends going to leave (respectfully) but he ignored my question making me feel embarrassed. 

After a while of trying to get his attention, he looked at me and said to stop bothering him and that him and his friends thought I was annoying. I nodded my head smiling sarcastically and turned away rolling my eyes. 

I sat there on my phone silently while they were talking and laughing, ignoring my existence. 

Finally his friends left and I was in the kitchen pouring myself glass of cold water when the guys left. 

My boyfriend got extremely clingy and wanted kisses and cuddles which I just ignored.

"Baby please can please cuddle, even if it was five minutes" he said but I just stared at him silently and walked away. 

Syanley started begging for some attention "Babyyyyyy" he whined and I rolled my eyes "oh and I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight" I said smiling at him.

I know how much he loves when him and I sleep with him beacuse we would cuddle and kiss and just give each other some affection which we both love.

"Baby no! I'm so sorry, I just wanted to be cool infront of my friends." he said "And I don't care!" I said slamming the door. 

I sat on the couch and watched my favorite movie on Netflix, and sometime later I fell asleep.

-Time skip-

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dry throat, I looked around and saw no water bottle, I sighed and got up. I saw my boyfriend on the floor next to me and rolled my eyes.

"Asshole" I kicked him gently waking him up. 

He looked at me tiredly "Are you okay?" He asked rubbing his eyes, I opened my arms for him and said "Come here" he said laying on his head on my chest,

I smiled and kissed his forehead "I'm sorry" He said groggily "You're an Idiot and your friends ain't shit" I said and he sighed "I know".

I gave him a kiss on his forehead and he fell asleep again.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite movie on Netflix