meeting the family pt.2 (ST)

WC: 444

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Type of imagine: adorable

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone looked at me in shock.

They started to walk toward me and I quickly got up and ran only to bump into Stanley and his father. I hide behind him and they ask what's wrong.

"this bitch threw me across the room" his uncle five said "you wanted to kill me" I say "what!?" both men yelled.

"five what the fuck!" Diego yelled at his brother "I just wanted to see if she's a spy who's only dating MY nephew for information" he said mad.

"my girlfriend is not a spy" Stanley says "how do you know that" his uncle victor said "because I know her!" Stanley yelled "fine then let me ask her" his aunt Allison said.

-Stanley's pov-

I looked at my girlfriend and she nodded so I moved aside and my aunt said "I heard a rumor that you are going to tell us the truth..are you a spy" "no" Y/n replied "where did you get powers from?" uncle Luther asked "from a chemical explosion of one of my father's experimentations, he's a scientist" Y/n answered.

"last question why are you dating my nephew".

"because he makes me feel happy, he makes me laugh when I don't feel like it, he's always there for me, he's amazing, kind, and handsome and I love him" she said making me blush. 

My stomach started to fill with butterflies.

"Alright that's enough" my father says and Y/n got back to normal "y-you love me?" I ask and Y/n blushes furiously "y-yea" she says and I smashed my lips onto her soft ones and cupped her cheek.

"I love you too" I say pulling away "aww" everyone says and Y/n hides her face against my chest "do you trust me now" she says looking at my family "sure..your cool I guess" my uncle five said giving her an actual smile. which means he approved.

"Great! okay! I'm going to take my girlfriend now so byeee" I said taking Y/n upstairs to my room and locking the door.

"look sorry for what my family did" I said feeling embarrassed "it's okay I get it your their baby nephew" she says patting my head.

"still doesn't give them the right to do that" I said "look at the bright side of this, now your family trusts me and you know that I love you" she says and I smile at her cuteness "I love you Y/n" I say and she giggles "I love you too Stanley".

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Sooo what do you think?