Hawkins

*bzzt bzzt* *BZZT BZZT*..
It got louder, but even more muffled. You turned over twice before realizing it was morning, you woke up leaning up against your headboard and your six comfy pillows, the two accent ones in front being the fluffiest of course. You lightly began to flutter your eyes open as you couldn't stop the noise as you thought it was your alarm going off since you were slightly asleep still. Ughh, you thought. "My head is pounding, you groaned to yourself.
The noises still blaring from inside of your eggshell-white nightstand. "What the fuck is that?" But you then faintly remembered thats your walkie talkie making all of the commotion, it was hard to think as it had been a 'small get together' the night before (*even though it consisted of over 60 students from Hawkins High..*) and you got very... 'crunk'
Your thoughts scrambled a bit, but able to speak fluently, "Hello?" You groaned. "Finally Tompkins!" Dustin said, a bit annoyed..
"What's so important you had to wake me up on a sunday morning?"
"IT'S MONDAY, Dustin stated, in a certain annoyance.
"Holy shit."
"THANKS DUSTY." "Out."
You rushed to your bathroom taking a shower; you head to your vanity to do your makup and get dressed, you chose a pale peach lace tank-top, some black converse with white socks, blue distressed jeans, and a beige v neck sweater with a collar.
You grabbed a raw Pop-Tart and your leather coat, off the hanging coat rack. You rushed out the door managing to drown out your parents argument and yelling, oh the yelling.. you thought.
You got managed to get ready quickly leaving you about three minutes to spare. Dustin was already waving you down from afar, he was probally screaming something like a greeting, but you had your walkman in blasting The Beatles or Kate Bush. As you walked further he noticed your walkman playing and your headphones blaring music slightly. "Y/n!" "HI!" Dustin said, grinning as usual. It warmed your heart everytime, he was quite the ol' teddy bear you smiled and waved back as you took off your headphones and clicked your walkman off.

Dustin was your best friend since the beginning. Since you moved to Hawkins. It was 9th grade for you and your mother and father agreed (for the first time ever,) that you four deserve a fresh start, including Clara, your tabby kitten. So your family moved to Hawkins where your grandmother also lived. Shortly after the tragic events of Hawkins followed a year after. You, Dustin, and the rest of the gang had been through so much, but dusty was always there for you when your parents fought. Mainly because he was your neighbor and, he was your bestfriend out of the group. You two shared the most in common, and you liked that you guys shared the same taste in music as well.

As you two arrived to school you headed to your classes, with "bye!" and a high five seconds before. In free period you went to the lounge in the hall to read, and you felt eyes on you, piercing.
You click off your walkman, it was playing Kate Bush. As you looked up you see a slender, but tall boy, he had pretty blue orbs for eyes. As you zoned out for a minute to came back to reality and noticed he had asked you where history class 1-B is since next period was soon to begin. "Hi, um do you know where class 1-B is?" He questioned.
"Oh Hi! Sorry I zoned out a bit."
"Thats okay," he grinned
"I do that too, a lot," he chuckled
"I have that same class, I can show you if you want?"
You don't hear a response but look towards him as you noticed he had your book, caressing the book's spine with his fingers.
"The Secret Garden?" He asked
"Yeah!"

"Do you know that book too?" You questioned, your eyes beaming.

"Actually I do. Where I stayed someone lended me it to read, I quite enjoyed it."

He has an accent, it made you giggly inside, especially since you realized he was absolutely pretty, a pretty boy infact.

The class bell rung and you nudged your head a tad, signaling him to follow.
As you got to class the teacher had him introduce himself and seated beside you in the middle, more towards the back of the class
He smiled and whispered as the lesson began
"Oh by the way my name is Henry, Henry Creel."
"My name is Y/n Tompkins," you said, as the grin would not leave your lips.

His last name sounds familiar, you thought.
it was on the tip of your tounge. but you just brushed it off and did your history assignment.

(*at lunch*)
You spotted Henry eying the cafeteria, or more on-the-nose, examining, on where to sit.
Eyes were on him. He was a new kid of course.
You could see the jocks looking at him and cheerleaders, oh you hated the cheerleading squad, of course not Chrissy, she was your bestfriend other than Dustin, Eddie, and the rest of the squad.
You walk over to Henry, "Hi Henry." "Hello, Love."

What the fuck did he just call me love?
A light blush tinted your skin, slightly creeping up your neck to your face. You brushed it off and began to speak again
"Would you like to sit with me and my friends?"
"Oh, sure." A "Thank you." Following seconds after.

You two sat at the lunch table with the rest of the group consisting of Eddie, Max, Dustin, Mike, El, Will, Robin, and Lucas.

They stared at the pair, confused.
"Hi guys! This is Henry he will be sitting with us for now on."
"Hi I'm Henry Creel," He spoke
Robin blinked oddly, 3 times.
"Umm Y/n?" She awkwardly blinked again.

She kind of looked terrified to be honest, as she looked over at Henry, the new kid.
What does she have against Henry? You thought.