confrontation

:☆: A/N; Thanks for the views! I will manage to get 1-4 chapters a day if I can! Feel free to pitch ideas or request stuff!

The bell rang, signaling lunch was over.
Robin tilt-nodded signaling you to follow her and you signaled back to her to wait.

"Henry head to your next class, Max can lead you." You said as the bell rang
"Where are you going?" He questioned
"Doesn't matter, I'll be back for next period I promise!"

You and robin went to the empty gym and brought Nancy along,
The quietness made you anxious and somewhat confused as seeing Robins look.

"Um Robin?"
"Are you feeling alright girl?" You trailed off

Robin sighed as she assumed you thought he was attractive,
"You know how his name is Henry Creel?" She stared blankly.

"Yeah what about it?" You asked.

"Umm does it not remind you of a certain news report from the Library's 'ancient' files we saw on that one field trip last year?"

Mind still confused, you blinked.
"Not that I know of?"
"But his last name does sound familiar."
"Y/N!!"
She looks pale
"Didn't his dad like kill Henry's mother and daughter..? And left his son to die?"

Holy shit..

Your mind scrambled once again.

"What if he's like his dad? Or troubled? Or physco? Or worse?!"

"Plus i thought he died?!?!"

Nancy looked worried too.

"Robin don't jump to conclusions! How do we even know that he's the same creel bloodline?"

"Oh my lord NANCY!" her voice shrieking, "HE LITERALLY LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS FAMILY," she whisper yelled

You began to think what if robins right? Surely not, and he isn't a physco!

You agreed with nancy, "Maybe it is Victor Creel's son but as Nancy said, don't jump to conclusions."

Robin stared at you both like you're crazy, she beamed toward you and whispered "I just want you and our friends, and Hawkins to stay safe, please be careful y/n."
Robin pleaded.
She hugged you and so did Nancy shortly after.

You said your goodbyes and had your hugs, but you three needed to get back to class before principal marisol finds you lurking especially the gym.
A pep-rally was going on in an hour or two.

You speed walked to class hoping the teacher was still in the teacher's lounge since class hadn't fully began.
You spotted Henry.
He was looking at you in awe.

"Why?" You thought.
As you got seated beside Henry, you began drawing, you drew some lovely flowers with their traditional colours, and little traces of bright colour to make it 'pop'!
You felt happy. Drawing made us happy. Especially flowers.

Class began but the teacher didn't mind you drawing since she knew you had anxiety, it was your way to cope. Other students were also allowed, if they asked. Obviously you being her favorite student.

You felt those eyes again. Always a soft staring aura.

You turned around to see Henry staring at you in awe again as you were drawing.
"That's Pretty." He said, still in awe.
"Thank you." You smiled, trying to hide the fact your stomach was
fluttering at the statement.
"Can you draw me one?" Henry making doe eyes, and smiling, still in awe too.

God, his doe eyes, his blue orbs, literally they're so mesmerizing,
you thought.

"Oh-, um of course!" You started to get flustered

"You don't have to be shy around me, love."

                 oh. my. god.
you started to fidget with your rings, looking back at your drawing.
"I'm not shy," you argued.

"It's okay." Henry looked at you again

"Jeez do you have a staring problem blondie?" You said laughing quietly
Henry chuckled, "No you're just pretty." He said as he put his foot next to yours under the desks, smiling.