goddamn handkisses

:☆: A/N; Hey guys! So this chapter is going to be slow-burn still. Just cutesy scenes, and all that stuff. <3 chow enjoy this one!

Henry let go of your hand as the game settled down, and your friends talked to you.
You wanted to tell Nancy, Robin, and Max everything but you had to wait since Henry was still accompanying you, literally beside you.
As you guys walk out you talk about the game as you're outside
"That was such a good game!" Said Mike
"Right?!!" Dustin exclaimed
Robin began to laugh again, "I wish Steve was here it would've been so fucking funny if he actually joined tonight." "His school gets a championship barely a year after him graduating!" Robin said, laughing in between sentences
They all drive home in groups, mike, will, and dustin, steve driving them home. Even though Dustin is your neighbor, they need hangout time.

Robin, nancy, El, and max in another car.
You waved them bye as Robin mouthed "be safe."

This left you and Henry, you walked to your car as you forgot nancy had drove it yesterday and left it there for you.
"Henry, are you coming?"
"Oh, um I'll walk." He tried to convince you
"Henry, no." "That is so unsafe." you argued.
"I'll drive you home it's okay." You said, not changing your mind.

He had a sadened look on his face, his doe eyes trying to water, but they wouldn't.
"Henry?"
"Are you.. alright?"
"I know you know."
"Know what?" You had a puzzled expression
"About my dad and my mom, and my sister."

Shit.

"Oh."
"Yeah," Henry replied

"Well about that, I don't uh, have a home," he smiled trying to hide his sad expression.

"Henry.." you hugged him, not letting go. Henry had his face in thr crook of your neck as his arms hugged you too.

"Stay with me."
"What?" He stared, a puzzled look forming on his face

"You can stay in my room i have a uh- a big bed."

"You do?" He smirked
"Oh my god I didn't mean it like that Henry." A blush creeping up your face as you giggled trying to hide your embarrassment

"Come on!"

You guys got into your car and you noticed he had fallen asleep on the drive to your house, he looked so peaceful and pretty.
You drove into your driveway trying to be quiet and not bother your neighbors with the loud shut of the driver's side door.

"Henry."
He still didn't wake up, you noticed a few hairs in his face and brushed them away, he smiled in his "sleep".
"Henry!" You whisper yelled
"I know you're awake."
"So..." he said, having his eyes still closed and smiling

"

Carry me inside." He laughed
"Henry, you're too heavy!!" you giggled
Not noticing, he lifted your hand to his face and kissed it for the second time.
you blushed
He stared into your eyes smiling and you looked at him too, faces like three inches apart.
"y/n"
"yes Henry?"
"I'm sleepy" he yawned shortly after
"Can we go inside?" He pleaded
"Oh-uh yeah of course Henry."
You two walked up to your room being quiet so your mom and stepdad don't wake up, if your stepdad is even home, he probally is off getting drunk.

"Henry I'm going to go take a shower."
"Feel free to go to sleep I don't mind." "-or read books."
He nodded in response

                            ♡
                     ....................

I hope he's settling in okay, is my room too small? Does he want his own bed? Should I sleep on the couch or on the floor?" At least he's safe in here. Your mind worried, so very anxious but happy. For the first time in a while.

You still had butterflies from the last moment in the driveway.