back to the hellhole

:☆: A/N; Thanks for the views, heh! Would you guys want more drama involved? Let me know, plus I'm open to ideas and/or suggestions. This is also Fever *P2 xoxo, enjoy! <3

It had been 2 days since you had been sick, finally you were better, for the most part...

That fucking stopped up nose.

Thankfully, Henry had nursed you back to health so you are well enough to go back to the 'hellhole'.. I- uh, mean Hawkins Highschool, yeah.

It was already 6:30am, you and Henry had gotten up a bit earlier than usual, to have syrup topped eggos and mocha coffee together.
"Thanks for breakfast, Henry." you smiled fondly.
"Of course." He said whilst smiling back.

"Shall we get ready for school?" He asked, putting his hand out like an escort.
"We shall," you giggled as you grabbed his hand.

You both took a turn to use your shower. First you let Henry pick out clothes you had that could fit him, picking a white tee, ripped jeans that were too big for you so you let him keep them, and a white hoodie, he also chose black converse since your dad owned some.
Then after you showered, you chose a black lace long-sleeve shirt, a black lace lined tank top to go under it, black converse, and high rise skinny jeans. With a black headband and hunter green diamond earrings.
*Bzzt* *BZZT* your walkie-talkie whaled, "this is dusty, reporting for duty."
"Jeez Dustin calm down this isn't some spy film." You inquired
"But you have to admit, it sounds cool," he argued
"Fine."
"Y/n reporting for duty!"
"see!" He exclaimed a bit too loudly so the walkie-talkie screeched.
"alright alright calm your excitement" "-dusty buns" you giggled
"Are you and ..Henry coming to school today?" He questioned
"Yup! I'm better for the most part, Henry helped a lot."
"Jeez calm down lovebirds." he laughed and so did Lucas, Will and Mike since they were riding their bikes next to him on their way to school.
"oh my god shut up you little shit." you whisper yelled
"What?!" "It's true!" he screeched
"If I were there, Dustin, I would quite literally punch you in the arm."
"Gotta go!" "y/n 'out!"
"Meet you in the hall, 'out."
you shut off the walkie-talkie
and ran upstairs to Henry.
"Henry! Time to go we don't want to miss the bus."

:☆: A/N; The next part will be longer and more interesting, promise! (I need to take a nap I'm exhausted but I'll work on p2 when I wake up! <3)