puzzled pieces

¤ September 10th, 1986. ¤

"y/n y/l/n!" I heard my mother audibly shout from the kitchen. I groan to myself.
"y/n!!" She shouts once again from downstairs, "I'm up!" I yell back in response. She and my step-dad sound like they're arguing again, I hear her keys jingling and a slam of the door. I sighed to myself. By the time I get into the shower I'm already running 12 minutes late to school, I guess Henry already headed to school. I dry off, brush my hair, and do light makeup with thick eyeliner. I spray my sweet scented peach & sunflower perfume. I choose a pale blue caridgan with a angel wing patch, with a white lace tank-top underneath, choosing my white platform sneakers and some distressed blue jeans. I curl my hair and then head out the door, grabbing my keys, a piece of toast, and a small yogurt off the table. Perhaps my mom left it for me.
I get in my burgundy BMW 733i. I reverse into the driveway and then make my way down to my school, Hawkins Highschool.
Or as most people refer to it, 'Hellhole', or just 'Hell', or even prison infact.
As I park and get out of my car I see Dustin and Robin waiting by the entrance, "Hey, shouldn't you guys be in study-hall?" I questioned. "We waited for you, Henry was a bit worried." Robin, said.
"How did Henry even get to school?"
"I think he biked here," Dustin said with a smile.
Dustin is always smiley. It warms your heart.

"Well, shall we head to class?" You smiled, putting your arm out
"We shall!" Robin trotted up to you, interlocking her arm with yours. Like medieval times, it made the two of you giggle.
"Hurry up slowpoke!" You shouted, looking behind you. Dustin was trotting about 3 feet behind, you and Robin were practically skipping the halls.
......☆.......♡......☆......♡......☆.....
You walked into class and did a salute gesture with your two fingers, perhaps a goodluck in class.
You, Robin, and Dustin went your separate ways, as they had different classes. Dustin was two years below you and Robin, and she had band.
You quietly got seated behind Henry, you tapped his shoulder.
"You made it y/n." He whispered as he smiled.
"Yeah." You forced a smile.
"Why didn't you just wake me up?"
"You looked so peaceful, plus I didn't know if you were intentionally sleeping in, as if you didn't feel well." He whispered, still having a kind smile plastered on his lips.

¤ [..] ¤
☆ [Lunch] ☆

You and Henry have different classes after math, he has science, and you have art.
It didn't really suprise you that he got to the cafeteria beforehand, since his classroom was practically across from the noisy lunchroom.
You intended on sitting next to Henry but, he was already seated next to eleven. Mike was also seated beside Henry. You waved st him with a smile, you didn't want to interrupt as it seemed El and Henry looked as if they were having a conversation, on something important infact. Eleven had a curious expression plastered on her pale, but pretty face, it sooned changed into an emotion, like she was crushed, defeated?
[..]

[Henry's Pov]
I was quite intrigued by the younger peer, y/n's friend. I went to sit near her to answer some of my burning curiosities.
I was curious on why she was called Eleven, possibly as 011? As I was 001? My train of thought was soon cut short as El, Eleven, cut my off by staring at me with a serious look plastered on her face, "You're like me?" She questioned
"Whatever do you mean, El?' I asked as if I was clueless.
"You." "Have." "Powers?" "Too?"
She asked curiously
I was stunned. How did she know?"
Did Brenner imprison her too?
[ ... ]
"Henry?" She snapped her fingers at my spaced out expression.
"Sorry, sorry." I replied.
"It's, ok." she responded with a slightly forced smile.
"You remind me of someone I used to know, you're a lot like them."
"I do?" Eleven asked curiously,
"Yes, you do." I smiled, I took out a notepad and coloured pencil, and wrote the number 001.
"How do you know who that is?" She said with a shocked facial expression.
"001 does not exist." "Papa said so."
"Papa' "Does not always tell the truth." I spoke
"Do you know what the 'rainbow room' is?" "Um.. yes." I could she was anxious, i grabbed her hand and assured her 'papa' is dead.. I lied, but it made her at ease.
"Who is 001?" She asked in response. "We will save that story for another day, as it does not have a happy ending."
"Okay.." She sighed in defeat
I quickly hide the notepad in my jean's back pocket. I curled my fingers onto the table and sat in silence for a moment.

[Eleven's Pov]
"You're, like me?" I asked
Henry looked taken a back but I continued asking
"What ever do you mean El?" He replied, as if he had no clue.
As if he isn't so very transparent. I thought to myself.
"You." "Have." "Powers, too?" I uttered out a bit louder than I intended, but nobody heard.
He doged the queston, telling me I reminded him of someone, sketching something onto a pale notepad.
It read the paper as "001"
I was stunned, "001" doesn't exist." I stared blankly at Henry.
"And who told you that?" He questioned.
"Papa." I uttered
"Who doesn't always tell the truth.." I mimicked, from a past question I had asked.
I could see y/n quickly stare from across the table and her eyes quickly flickered back to her conversation about Vickie with her friend, she was seated with Robin. I think she overheard, me and Henry's..conversation?

[...] t.b.c

c