Yandere! Crypted Data x reader

WARNING.

-SWEARS

-DEATHS

[REMADED.]

{Weather:Peaceful}
{Night Time}
{05:49}

[Y/N'S POV]

The clock was ringing loudly. this caused me to wake up and try to shut it down. sadly it didnt really work so i just grabbed it and threw it on the wall , breaking into a few pieces. i sighed and lazily got out of bed and ruffling my hair yawning. i stood up and went to my bathroom looking at the mirror near the sink. "god..."i mumbled. i opened the sink and water was out. i washed my face and removed my clothes and getting on the bathtub.

[05:51]

[05:52]

[05:53]

[05:54]

i grabbed my hair dryer and dry my hair , i then received a ping from my phone , i put the hair dryer on the table next to me and grabbed my phone checking ; it was my friend Marion Meadows. i clicked it to see what was going on but Marion was just asking for answers in the assignment , i sigh , texting back. ' I'm not even done with my assignment. '
Before turning it off and grabbing the school uniform , wearing it before going downstairs , it was dark as i opened the lights i saw a letter in the coffee table in the living room. I just shrugged it off before making coffee and drinking it , and grabbing one slice of frozen pizza , heating it up before putting it in my lunchbox and grabbing my bag , and my keys to my house before going outside and locking my house.

[ 06:01 ]

[ 06:02 ]

[ AT SCHOOL. ]

I entered my classroom and sat down in the 4 row seat , putting my bag in the floor and laying my head down , the teacher wasn't there yet , i sigh again before taking a nap but was disturbed by Marion , the class secretary.

M: "Wakey wakey mx. Royalty,"
I chuckled as i looked at y/n.

Y: "shoo, the teacher isn't here yet anyways."
I groaned as i stopped laying my head down on the table, crossing my arms as i looked at the ceiling tiredly.

M: "Don't be such a baby." I laughed again before getting called and quickly leaving her.

Y: "Hmmph." I still looked at the ceiling but i felt someone watching me , i looked outside of the window and saw someone standing , smiling creepily , as it waves , it was unlucky for me since the classroom was near the abandoned building.
I heard a soft yet creepy whisper , though , no one is whispering to me.
' I'm watching your, amor. '
I immediately looked behind me, panicking slightly, as some of my classmates looked at me weirdly before they went back to what they were doing.

I got up to go to the bathroom, i quickly walked out of the classroom, not caring if I didn't have a bathroom pass, slammed the bathroom door open, luckily no one was there, as i got in, i washed my face on one of the school sinks.

" What the fuck was that?" I turned off the sink, as i looked at the mirror, i saw a dark shadow behind me, its hands slowly creep up to my throat, i panic and immediately looked behind me, no one was there, i looked back at the mirror, the dark shadows hands were in my face, i panicked and punched the mirror, causing it to shattered into little pieces.

I could hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom, as i slowly pull away and backed away, i look at my knuckles, it was bleeding badly, i was breathing heavily, as i looked at the mirror, the dark shadow was still there, tilting its head, i heard the door slammed open, i heard a familiar feminine voice—

"Dear god .ᐟ, what happened to you?!"
The front lady looked at me, rushing towards me, as she took a look at my knuckles which was bleeding ; she looked at me worriedly and confusingly, i looked like i just saw a ghost, she didn't questioned my face and just immediately grabbed me, dragging me to the nurse office where my bleeding knuckles get treated.

The front lady suddenly asked "i heard a loud shattering while I'm on my way to the cafeteria, what did you punch the mirror?" After the nurse treated my wound, the nurse gave me a snack, i looked at the snack, as i grabbed it, opening it, before i took a bite, eating it and not answering any of the front lady questions.