john doe x reader

❝yeoubi❞✦✦✦❝a sunshower — the event of having a light rain while the sun is still shinning; lit

❝yeoubi❞

❝a sunshower — the event of having a light rain while the sun is still shinning; lit. "fox rain"❞

I walked next to him quietly, looking up at the sky while it rained while the sun was still shining, it was beautiful, as i glanced at him while smiling.

He was focused on the sky while holding the umbrella so i wouldn't get wet, i leaned close to him while i held the basket 5 different kinds of bread, and other stuff needed to make a croissant, he then glanced at me, his frown turned into a soft smile, before he removed his other hand from his pocket and held my hand while walking.

The sky was really beautiful, we were almost at his house, just a few more minutes, his house was far away from his neighbours, his neighbourhood is always quiet, peacefully quiet.

Then i snapped out of my thoughts when he snapped his fingers in front of my face to get my attention. "Are you good?, I've been calling your name."
I looked at him and only gave him an awkward smile while ruffling my hair, and whispered an apology.

"..okay, no need to stay sorry, let's go inside." Before he led me to his house, his house was beautiful especially with those vines, though his roof is weird but I Don't mind

He then let go of his umbrella before he folded it and placed it at the corner of his front door, it took him a few seconds to find the key, when he finally unlocked the door, he let me inside first.

I walked in, i loved the smell of lavender, i heard him getting inside of his house and locking the door behind him, before he said. "Let's go make those croissants." i nodded immediately and had a happy smile on my face, as i quickly went to his kitchen.

He followed me, while i placed the basket on the counter, i grabbed the materials to make the croissant, i heard a sudden radio playing, i turned to look at him curiously.

He was just turning on the radio, the radio played soothing yet romantic music, he smirked and walked towards me, before he kissed me, i then kissed back. "Let's start," he said, while i nodded, he grabbed two aprons and made me wear one.

He then grabbed the materials we needed to make a croissant from the basket, we then started.

[ TIME SKIP ]

He huffed and looked at the croissants we made, both of us were proud of what we did, especially the strawberry one.

He grabbed one of the strawberry croissants and ate half of it, before offering it to me, i gladly took it and ate it, he smiled and kissed my cheek

"I love you." He said, i responded "i love you too."