Itrapped x Reader

[ TIME : 11:58 ]

ONE LAST PICTURE❞

[ WEATHER : HOT ]

It was hot, especially outside of the hospital, i was with my husband, Itrapped, im so lucky that he didn't leave me, even when i got lung cancer.
❝Are you enjoying the view, dear?❞
He asked, i nodded, looking at the other patients who were either playing or just enjoying the scenery too, i heard him speak again, as he held my hands gently, brushing it.

❝i am glad you do.❞ He said, before giving me a quick peck on the cheek, as i give him a quick peck on the lips too, as i look back at scenery, i sighed.
I still remember when i was so young, so beautiful, now, here i am, in a hospital, oh how i missed being young and beautiful.
As for my husband, his still handsome as ever, i am glad to have him by my side for years.

[ ITRAPPED pov ]
I continued on holding her hands, before i let go and quickly got something in my bag, a camera, i smiled as i wrapped my right arm to her waist, she was startled, i was holding onto the camera, as i spoke.

❝Smile, Darling!❞ in excitement, as she sighed and looked at the camera, as we both smiled, as i took a picture of us, this is our one last picture, i took a look at the camera, before i heard her coughing violently, i immediately let go of the camera, the camera fell to the ground with a Thump!

She was coughing out blood, as i held onto her, before carrying her into my arms, as i rushed back to the hospital, the nurses noticed me and immediately helped me. 2 hours later.

As i was walking back and forth, waiting for the nurses to give me the news, i was nervous, i stopped when a nurse finally came and said.

❝We apologized but Mrs. [ NAME ] didnt survive.❞ i froze, looking at the nurse with horrified, sad expression on my face, as tears befan to appear and slowly roll down from my cheeks, as i tried to held back my tears, but i couldn't as i cried, while the nurse comfort me.

❞ i froze, looking at the nurse with horrified, sad expression on my face, as tears befan to appear and slowly roll down from my cheeks, as i tried to held back my tears, but i couldn't as i cried, while the nurse comfort me

❝ONE LAST PICTURE❞