Inc0mu x reader

❝ The moon shine upon the water

❝ The moon shine upon the water .ᐟ ❞

YAKAMOZ .

[ No pov ]

You sat quietly on the sand while staring in the water, it was cold outside yet you didnt care, your eyes were red from crying, your makeup was ruined due to your tears.

You felt a warm blanket over you, you turned around to see him, he sighed and sat next to you as he pulled you close, he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you before he kissed your forehead.

"Why are you crying?"

He asked, you didnt answer as you looked at him before hugging him, sand were on the blanket and on your legs and his, he was surprised before he hugged you tighter.

The two of you stayed like that for few moments before he pulled away and asked again. "Why are you crying, dear?" You still didn't respond but for a few seconds, you finally spoke.

" [ The reason you are crying ] "

He sighed, and patted your head before kissing you in the cheeks and said, "everything will be fine, alright?, as long as im here, everything will be fine." He reassured you, before looking at the water.

"Lets go inside, its cold." He said, as he stood up and offered his hand to you, you then grabbed his hand before he pulled you up and led you to the house, you held the warm blanket tightly.

" He said, as he stood up and offered his hand to you, you then grabbed his hand before he pulled you up and led you to the house, you held the warm blanket tightly

[ The house ^ , btw the two of u live together ]

The atmosphere in the house was comforting and warm, you could hear small crunchy noises due to the sand in your feet, he sighed at the mess on the floor, he glanced at you.

He held your hands tightly as he dragged you into your shared bedroom,

( I cannot find a bedroom that fits the house ↑ )

He then let go of your hands and walked towards the closet, opening it and grabbing comfortable clothes for the two of you, as he walked towards you and grabbed your hands again.

He then dragged you to the bathroom, grabbing the blanket from you and putting it on one of the shelves, as you stood there, As you wiped the tears away from your eyes, as he placed the clothes on the other shelf.

Before he began removing his clothes, you quickly looked away and closed your eyes, then he threw his clothes in the laundry before getting in the bathtub, turning the shower on as he then said.
"Get in the bathtub, dont worry i wont look,"
He smiled before he looked away from you and closed his eyes.

You slowly open your eyes and then begin to remove your clothes and after that you throw it in the laundry, you slowly get in the bathtub and lean onto his chest, as he ruffles your hair, the water was comfortably warm.