TheC0mmunity x Reader

WOULD YOU LOVE ME MORE?❞

❝WHEN I KILL SOMEONE FOR YOU?❞
[ TIME : 15 : 42 ]

[ WEATHER : RAINY ]

[ TheC0mmunity ' s POV ]I quietly dragged the decapitated body towards the black trash bag before putting the decapitated body inside of it, blood was dripping down slowly from my hands and paper mask

I quietly dragged the decapitated body towards the black trash bag before putting the decapitated body inside of it, blood was dripping down slowly from my hands and paper mask.

I looked towards the bloody head, i walked towards it and grabbed it before putting it in another short black trash bag, tying both trash bags up, before grabbing both of it and dragging near a dumpster, the rain washed the blood away from my hands.

The rain made my paper mask wet, i then got a call from someone.

*RING!*

*RING!*

I then picked the phone up, it was you.
❝Hello?❞ You said, before i responded happily.
❝Hello, Sweetie!!❞ I smiled softly under my paper mask, as i listen closely to your voice.

❝Where are you?, the food is getting cold.❞
You replied, My eyes widened as i forgot about our date at your house, before i apologized.
❝i apologized, i seemed to forgot 'bout our date...dont worry, ill be there.❞

❝Alright, stay safe for me okay?❞ You said, before you ended the call, i sighed and put my phone back to my pocket, and quickly teleported in front of your house.

I knocked on your door, i could smell the food that you made from your kitchen window, i could hear your footsteps coming towards the door.
There was still blood on my clothes, when you opened the door, you looked shocked before i held your hands, looking down at you.
❝Hello, dearest.❞ i said, there was a hint of tiredness in my voice.

❝Why are there blood on your clothes?!, what happend?❞ you asked, as you pulled me inside your house, closing the door, and leading me to the kitchen, then i sat down, while you grabbed something upstairs.

I looked at the table, you cooked [ YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD ] and my favourite food, i looked behind to see if you're already downstairs, before i turn back to the table, and grabbed my fork.

Grabbing a bit of your favourite food before eating it, i heard you walk downstairs, as turned around and waved hi, you waved back at and walked towards me, handing me clothes.

❝Here, go change.❞ you said as you sighed, your hands on your hips, looking at me worriedly, before i nodded and stood up, but before i go to the bathroom, i held your hand and kissed it before letting it go going to the bathroom to change.

[ I'm not finishing this, this took me 3 days tf ?? ]