Caleb244 x Minish !

[ 16 : 35 ]

[ Wholesome ]
[ TW: none ]

[ WEATHER : Idk ]

Caleb's POV
I was casually watching tv with my baby daughter, minish, we were watching cartoons, i smiled when minish kept giggling at the animals in the cartoon, i patted her head, resulting in her to wrap her tiny baby fingers into one of my fingers, as she bites it.

It wasn't really painful, she doesn't have teeth yet, i sighed, as i turned back to the tv, i enjoyed watching cartoons, I don't care if I'm old.
I then felt minish trying to climb up by using my arm, i panic a little as i grabbed her gently, placing her into my lap, as i scolded her.
"Do not do that, child!"
"It is dangerous!" I only received a giggle when i scolded her as i sighed, ❝I cant stay mad at her.❞ i thought, as we continue to watch cartoons.

[ FEW MINUTES LATER . ]

A few minutes pass by and my daughter was already asleep, i looked outside of a window, it was almost night time, as i carried her gently and quietly so she wouldn't wake up, before grabbing the remote and turning the tv off, i got up to go to my room, once i was inside my room, i placed her down to her crib, kissing her forehead goodnight.

Before putting blankets over her and her shark plushie next to her, before turning on the aircon, before leaving the room so she could sleep.

[ Note : Idk if this is a oneshot or not lol ]