6 training (fieldtrip)

Warnings:

You know the dad's nicknames

Peter's POV

We once again were all packed into the elevator and went up to the Avengers training room.

The door opened with a ding and waiting in the training room was Aunt Nat, my dad's Uncle Clint, and Unlce Scott.

Nat and Clint were sparring hand to hand no weapons so Nat was winning, about 2 minutes later Clint was pinned and Nat looked over towards us and looked at Pops notifying him that we have arrived.

"Ah hello Midtown! Welcome to the training room! We will be demonstrating how we train and teaching you some self defense! Would anyone like to volunteer to help demonstrate how the Avengers train and fight against the Black Widow?"
Pops looked at me, I knew I really didn't have a choice but Flash raised his hand.

"She's a woman how hard could it be." Flash is an idiot.

Flash went up and was facing Nat and in a terrible fighting stance, after a bit he made the first move running up to Nat and trying to punch her but Nat grabbed his fist and kicked his knee and dragged him to the floor pinning him almost immediately.

"Alright, who's next, Детеныш паука?" Nat looked at me and smiled. (Baby spider)

"Я действительно не знаю маму паука, весь мой класс здесь, и все они думают, что я слабая." Everyone in class was staring at me not knowing they I spoke Russian also that I was speaking to THE BLACK WIDOW.
(I don't really know mama spider, my whole class is here and they all think I'm weak)

"Что ж, пора им узнать!" I smiled slightly and walked up to the mat and looked up at aunt Nat in my fighting stance, then we started sparring.
(Well time for them to learn!"

Nat was the first to attack but I was able to dodge but I never attacked I just kept dodging in fear I would hurt Aunt Nat.

"Детеныш паучка, почему ты пытаешься напасть?" Aunt Nat stopped for a moment and looked at me.
(Baby spider why aren't you trying to attack?)

"Я не хочу причинять тебе боль, мама-паук!" I looked at her with a more sad expression, she hugged me and put her hands on my shoulders.
(I don't wanna hurt you mama spider!)

"Паучок, я был бы горд, если бы ты действительно причинил мне боль, выложись по полной! если ты причинишь мне боль, я не буду злиться на тебя!" Aunt Nat reassured me, I looked over at Papa and Pops and they nodded, I nodded and me and Aunt Nat began sparring again.
(Baby spider, I'd be proud if you really hurt me, give it your all! If you hurt me, I won't get mad at you!)

About 3 minutes passed of us just fighting it out until Uncle Clint decided to start shooting arrows at us. I caught a few the rest I dodged. After another minute or so, Aunt Nat had pinned me down but I was able to to kick Nat in the ankle and raised my back and got back up and pinned her down.

"у тебя все нормально? я сделал тебе больно?" I put a hand on Aunt Nats shoulder I was worried I accidentally hurt her but she said I didn't and that she was proud of me.
(Are you okay!? Did I hurt you?)

I looked over at Papa and Pops and again they nodded. I smiled, thanks to my advanced hearing I could hear people saying things like 'Oh my god did he just pin down THE black Widow!?' Stuff like that.

Aunt Nat and I hugged then I saw my godmother Pepper stepping out of the elevator with dad.

I went to go hug Pepper as she is my god mother but someone had grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. It was Mr. Harrington.

"Who are you. I know you are not Mr Parker. I don't care who you are but even if you are Peter I will be suspending you. Your lying about your internship and harassing the Avengers. You have crossed the line. I am going to tell security to take you out of the building at once." Mr. Harrington sounded very mad, I just looked at him confused.

Pepper grabbed my arm and pulled me out of Mr. Harrington's grasp and pulled me close to her, I hugged her and buried my face into her shoulder.

Clint and Nat called everyone into a circle and explained and started teaching about self defense. My dad's, Pepper, and I stayed back. I hugged Pepper again and my dad's gave me a offended expression.

"Wow. Won't even hug your own dad's, how rude." Dad was obviously just trying to make me sound like the bad guy but I ran up to them and hugged my dad's in a family hug pile, I glanced over and saw Mr. Harrington giving me a dirty look saying 'stop touching them' so I let go and backed up and walked over to the circle and sat down.

My dad's were confused.

After a bit everyone got into groups and would practice the self defense they learned, I got paired up with Clint. Ned was with Nat, and MJ was with Shuri.

Me and Clint were sparring but I had to use to restroom, so I asked Mr. Harrington and I went, but when I left Mr. Harrington was waiting for me. He then just continued to lecture me.

A few minutes later Papa had walked out and told us that Julia was announcing that we were gonna go to the Q&A.

We got back into the training room and my dad's, uncle Clint, and Aunt Nat were gone.

We got into the elevator with Papa and we were on our way to the Q&A. This is gonna be terrible isn't it?