Taken pt3

Warnings: Kidnapping, physical abuse, bad words, and torture,

Harley's POV

It's been 2 days, Dad told me Peter went to a sleepover or whatever but I didn't think it would last this long.

I heard yelling in the living room, it's 12pm why is there yelling?

I walked out and I see everyone on the couch, Bucky and Sam behind it and... Peter on the TV screen tied to a chair all bloody, then I see him get hit in the head with a bat. Everyone was breaking down, and so was I.

I went back into our room and cried myself to sleep.. Peter was kidnapped and they didn't even tell me?

I'll confront them about it in the morning.

The next day

I woke up and remembered Peter was gone. I got out of bed, changed my clothes and walked out of our room and saw my dad on the couch trying to track where the video was being sent from.

"Dad?" I called out, he looked at me panicked and shut his computer.

Dad then turned to me, "Oh hey kiddo! What's up?"

"Don't even try to hide it, I know Peter was kidnapped. Why did you lie to me!?" I walked over to the couch and sat down next to my dad.

He just looked at me with a defeated face, "I'm sorry I didn't have the heart to tell you at the time because I know you love him, we have a plan to get him back."

I felt a bit better knowing they had a plan.

"Tell me the plan, I need him back."

Peter's POV

This is hell. I just wanna go home, they threw me in a cell. Due to my advanced healing I haven't died from any of the injuries, do I just have to suffer until they go away.

I heard a knock at the door and my eyes immediately went to it. I backed into the corner of the room.

The door opened, "Hey Peter, we've got a surprise for you." The man walked towards me, snapped his fingers and walked out.

2 guards came in and grabbed me, they took me to a white room and put me in a chair. A light dangled above it shining right on me.

They tied me to the chair, I wanted to fight and run but I felt weak.

They then put some type of sack on my head and I panicked.

I heard the sound of a camera tecord and prepared myself for the worst, "Alright Peter your gonna be my movie star! Anddddddd ACTION!" The man screamed, in the spand of a second a rope or something was rapped tightly around my neck over the sack and all of my oxygen was cut off.

I couldn't help but yelp and panic, I looked around but I couldn't see. Then I suddenly felt something stab into my neck, I couldn't move. I was suffocating, I kept yelling and shouting for help but those quickly turned into me gasping for air, I could feel them carving something into my skin.

I was panicking and I couldn't breathe, not a good combo. Eventually everything went black.

Sam's POV

We received another video from Hydra, We didn't want Harley to watch but he couldn't stop looking.

Steve couldn't take watch Peter being harmed and walked off. "We need to find him." Steve just stared at everyone.

Bucky let go of my hand and pointed at the TV, "Wait a second, Wanda rewind a bit.."

Wanda went back a few seconds and we saw the masked man.

"That mask, it has a hole in it also look at the shape of his head." I looked at Steve.

Steve became tense at the figure, "Red skull." Steve mumbled.

"Wait wait, do you think they are at castle zemo?" Bucky turned to Steve.

"I thought we destroyed it. We should go scope it out, see if they rebuilt." Steve looked at everyone else.

Scott stood up, "Hold on hold on, you mean to tell me your gonna go to a Hydra base by yourselfs are you crazy!?"

"Scott me and Buck know that place, we will be fine. I'll report to you when we get back, Bucky go get ready. We are finding Peter."