if Peter was Deaf

Warnings: Bullying, and physical abuse

Peter is deaf. That's literally it. Tony Stank is his dad.

Peter's POV

I woke up a bit late this morning and forgot my hearing aids so I couldn't hear anything.

"Peter parker down to the office, Peter parker down to the office thank you." Was said on the loud speakers, all my classmates heads shot up and my teacher signed to me that I was called down.

I stood up and my whole class started talking about how I was in trouble.

I walked down to the office and it was Happy, he was dropping off my hearing aids.

He smiled at me.

I put my hearing aids in and thanked him, I left to go back to class.

A few hours later

Class had ended and I walked to my locker to put my stuff away. My senses went off but I didn't react knowing it was Flash. His elbow hit me in the back of my neck.

I fell to the ground against my locker and was coughing.

"So Penis, what'd you get called down for?" Flash kicked me in the stomach.

I started coughing again but this time it was worse.

"Are those headphones Parker? Give them to me." Flash held out his hand expecting the hearing aids from me.

"No." I said in between my coughing.

"Listen here you little shit. You are nothing. I am practically your owner. I could BUY you. You will always be in my shadow." Flash grabbed me by my shirt and held me up.

"I want you to remember this moment for WHEN EVER you think you are anything but a useless orphan stupid nobody." Flash threw me to the ground, stomped on my back and grabbed my hearing aids.

Flash threw my hearing aids to the ground and stomped on them.

Flash ran off when he heard someone calling my name, I looked at him running and then the door, I saw uncle Sam, Steve, and Bucky running towards me.

I hugged Bucky.

I saw Buckys mouth moving but I didn't know how to lip read, Sam saw the broken hearing aids on the floor and put his hand on Bucks shoulder, Steve was calling my dad.

Buckys POV

Steve had driven Sam and I, to Peters school to pick him up, we had waiting for around 10 minutes for him to come out but he didn't. Sam texted his phone but he was still on delivered.

We all went inside and heard a stomp.

In fear it was Peter we started running towards the sound.

I was the first to turn the corner, Peter was sat down on the floor and this kid who looked like he had done something ran off as we ran to Peter.

"Peter! Peter are you alright!?" I pulled him into a hug but he didn't respond.

"Peter?" I lifted his face to look at me, he looked confused. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Sam.

"Buck, his hearing aids are broken, he can't hear anything." I frowned and looked back a Peter, he signed to me 'are you okay?' I nodded and helped him up, he stumbled a bit. Steve had called Tony to tell him what happened.

We got into the car, I was in the back seat with Peter to try and ask him what happened. He wouldn't tell me.

He just kept signing 'it's okay I'm fine." I couldn't get anything out of him.

We got to the tower and Clint was waiting for us. We were about to walk by but Clint had said hi to Peter then hugged him not know about his broken hearing aids.

Peter jumped to the ceiling.

"Dude are you okay?" Clint looked up at Peter concerned, Clint looked over at us.

"His hearing aids were broken." Steve spoke up.

Clint looked up at Peter with a sympathetic look.

Tony soon came down and took Peter up stairs.

A few hours later we were all called to a meeting. By none other then capsicle

"So I assume you know why we are here." Tony started.

Everyone just nodded their heads.

"So, Cap, Buck, and Sam. Tell me what happened." Tony leaned back in his chair and turned over to look at them.

"We arrived at Peter's school and we hears a loud thud, we went towards the sound and Peter was on the floor coughing up blood and this kid was stomping on his hearing aids." Sam was explaining.

3rd person POV

Sam, Steve, and Bucky explained what happened. Tony sued Flash and the school for not doing anything about Flashes bullying.

IM SORRY THE LAST PART WAS RUSHED I WANTED TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT EVEN THO NO ONE READS THIS. LOL