10 Recovery (Fieldtrip)

Warnings: injuries.

How tf do you not remember the nicknames.

Peter's POV

A little bit after my class was escorted out of the building, everyone went down to Med Wing to get patched up, they were gonna do me last since I have accelerated healing.

A few hours later

Uncle Bruce had told me he had to look on my chest and back to check for broken ribs.

"Bruce I already checked his ribs." Dad looked at me and motioned his hand towards me.

"I know but you aren't probably skilled enough to know if a rib is broken or not."
Bruce glanced over at Dad. Dad out a hand over his heart.

"Rude!" He rolled his r's. Uncle Bruce just rolled his eyes and walked back over to me.

"Hey Pete I'm gonna lift your shirt up okay." Bruce looked at me and I nodded.

I hadn't checked in awhile and almost everyone was in the med wing since they were also just been treated so they were all watching.

Uncle Bruce lifted up my shirt and over my head revealing patches of different colored skin on my chest and many other injuries and blood. Shuri covered her eyes, Uncle Clint whistled, Uncle Loki was in snake form and he hissed, he was wrapped loosely around my neck.

Pops put his hand over his mouth, Papa wrapped his arms around Pops waist and Dad put his head on Papa's shoulder.

"Holy crist kid, some of these bruises look atleast a few days old! I thought you have accelerated healing!"

"It hasn't been working that well lately, yeah I still heal faster then a normal person but it's not as fast as it used to be. It takes around 6-7 days to heal a bruise now." Bruce frowned at me, my dad's looked concerned.

Uncle Bruce went over to my Dad's, Bruce started talking then they sighed looked at me and nodded.

"Alright Pete, I'm gonna put you under anesthesia so I can attend to your wounds easier." I looked over at my dad's and they nodded, I smiled a bit.

After a hour or so I had woken up from anesthesia and Aunt Nat sitting next to me.

"Эй, паучок, как ты себя чувствуешь?" Aunt Nat smiled at me.
(Hey little spider, how are you feeling?)

"чувствую себя немного лучше, где мои папы?" Aunt Nat pointed her head towards a couch were my dad's were sleeping. I smiled at Aunt nat.
(Feel a little better, where are my dads?)

Days later

I have finally recovered enough were I could go back to school.

Pops had driven me, we stopped at the drop off point.

"By son, I'll see you after school okay." Pops smiled at me.

"Alright! Bye love you!" I smiled back him, he said 'I love you to' and I walked to the school gate.

Through out the day I got alot of stares and I could hear people whispering about me. But I didn't see Flash at all.

I looked over and saw Ned and MJ running towards me.

"Dude everyone has been talking about you." Ned grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm not very surprised. Dad said that Mr Harrington was fired, did he get fired?" MJ choked on a laugh.

"Yes loser he got fired. I mean he has literally slapped you before, he can't put his hands on kids." MJ was pissed as she explained but I understood why.

The school day went on and everything was normal, well besides all the stares I got.

The school day ended and I went home, it was movie night at the Tower.

"Hey Pete what's your vote for the movie?"

"Can we watch a Disney movie?" I looked at Dad then felt my senses go off, the vent flew open and it was Uncle Clint and Uncle Sam.

"I also vote for a Disney movie, Sam also does." Uncle Sam punched Uncle Clint in a playfully way then they both went back into the vents.

"Alright, a Disney movie it is." Dad smiled at me.