9 Overload (fieldtrip)

Warnings: sensory overload, bad words, injuries.

If you don't know the dad's nicknames by now istg-

Buckys POV

Peter looked a bit panicked and staring at Tony and was breathing heavily.

I called his name but he didn't respond or look at me, I got up and walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

I looked at his face and he was crying. I led him towards me and took him over to a corner where he was in less view of his class. He collapsed into my lap and I could practically hear his head pounding.

"Papa?" Peter looked up at me and looked numb.

"KAREN tell me Peter's vitals." Peter was squinting.

"Peter has many unattened injuries, covering full body. Also he seems to be having sensory overload." I felt a bit alarmed and looked down to my son in my lap and he was covering his ears.

"Steve! Quiet down the class, Pete is having an overload!" I yelled over to Steve and he nodded and told the class to quiet down.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y dim the lights and active Spider overload protocol." I covered Peter's ears with my hands.

"Tony stop yelling, or take it outside." I tried to say to Tony but he didn't stop yelling at Peter's teacher. I motioned for Steve to get Tony's attention.

"Tony! Peter is having an overload shut up."

Tony stopped and looked at Steve then looked over at me and saw Peter in my lap and rushed over with Steve.

They sat down next to me, Steve out his hands on his forehead to show him that he was there and Tony was checking his chest for broken ribs.

A few minutes of silence and the dark, Peter had his eyes closed, I could feel the stares burning into my skin but I didn't care, my one priority is my son.

"Is this a cult? Why yall surrounding me like you have to perform an Exorcist." Peter chuckled and was looking at us, Tony sighed and grabbed Peter's hand.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but did Penis call you 'papa'. Penis is now calling the Avengers his parents he is that desperate to not be an orphan, he should honestly just kill himself, all he does it get his family killed. You heard Mr Harrington, get out of the tower. Mr Stark I would be a better intern I think you should hire me instead."

I almost lost it. I shifted Peter over to Steve and told him to take him down to Med wing to see Bruce. Steve had walked out of the room carrying Peter.

"Exuse me but you come into OUR home and disrespect OUR family. And tell MY son to kill himself? Do you have any idea what Peter has been through. Not that you care but Peter is OUR son. We will not tolerate you talking to him like this."

So guessing this is Flash and he looked a bit frightened but apparently he is the type who doesn't keep his mouth shut.

"Your probably just and actor who penis payed, you can drop the act now, penis was exposed." Tony and I took a step forward towards Flash but a hand grabbing my arm stopped me.

Peter's POV

I ran back into the room with Papa and Dad, they were walking towards Flash so I went up to them and grabbed Papa's arm.

"Peter I told you, you have to stay down there with Bruce and I'll get your dads." Pops seemed worn out after running after me.

"What'd he do?" Dad looked back at Pops.

"He ran all the way up here. Cause he wanted you guys down there too. And Bruce wanted to ask you guys some questions." Pops walked over to me and ruffled up my hair.

"Will you escort them out Clint? Or have someone else do it, everyone else take showers. You stink. Also Ned, MJ, yall wanna stay for dinner or come back later?" Ned and MJ said they would come back later, Dad nodded.

"You will all also be sighing a form about how you will not say ANYTHING about this fieldtrip." With that Dad left the room.