Phone call

Warnings: bad language.

Peter gets a phone call from his uncle Sam while in class, due to a class rule Peter has to accept the call and put it on speaker phone. Peter is also Steve's son.

Ships: none

Peter's POV

I was in my 2nd period class, it was just an average day until I got a phone call from 'bird bitch' aka Sam.

The phone rang loud so it got everyone's attention.

"Mr Parker, you know the drill, answer it and put it on speaker."

I just sighed and accepted the call.

"Hey spideyboi!" Sam was yelling.

"Hey Sam what's up I'm in school." I tried to remind him that I was in class.

"Wow so no more nickname huh? Whatever but Clint, Nat, Buck, Mr Stank, Steve, and I are coming to pick you up. We have a mission together." I groaned a bit.

"Put my dad on the phone Sam." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Pete." The whole class heard and their heads shot up recognizing the voice of Captain America.

"Hey dad, can you tell me what type of mission it is and if I have to have my suit on by the time I get into the car?" I whispered the last part not wanting my class to know I have a suit.

"Yes, we are on a mission to take down this guy who is trying to make a mutant to destroy the city. Your gonna want your suit." Dad explained.

"Alright." Good thing I have my webshooters in my bag.

"Okay we are almost at the school, I'll see you in a minute son. Bye love you." I could hear Clint going 'awww' in the car.

"Okay, bye dad love you too." With that Dad hung up the phone and I looked towards my class.

"I have to go, I'll answer questions tomorrow, if you say anything about what your heard in the call then you will be tracked down and the Avengers will make your life miserable. And pretend you didn't see what your about to see." I sighed and clicked the center of my chest twice and my spider-man suit appeared around me.

I opened the window and climbed out.

Sorry this is very short, I'm bad at writing stories!