Blessing or Doom?

Gilgamesh

I was sitting on my throne reviewing the agendas for tomorrow. But Siduri suddenly came shouting at me, telling me to take some rest. Considering I hadn't slept for a week, I decided to entertain her request. But it was too much of a bother to take the hike to my quarters, so I just dozed off right here.

A few minutes later...

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was surrounded by stone walls and pillars that were 30 feet tall, which seemed hard to believe considering I was also under ground. I remember feeling that I had 'died' again so I was expecting to go to the underworld. 

Hmm...I can't sense my connection to the servants I had summoned, meaning this is a different world than mine. Was I summoned as a servant? Memories of every time I was summoned are flowing in my brain. But if I was indeed called upon, then why can I neither see nor sense my 'Master'? Was I summoned by someone on their last breath? But I don't see the body...

Nevertheless, I decided to put off that dilemma and explore my surroundings. Although being in an underground bunker, it didn't take long at all. I got bored and called forth Vimana to burst through the top. Fortunately, the surface wasn't too far as I quickly reached the sky. Looking around I saw...

...a desert? No, a barren forest? The ground was dried up, but it looked like someone had purposefully gorged out every tree. The mana in the air was fundamentally different from my world, but I could still control it for some reason. Nearby I saw some creatures chasing each other down. The lack of water and substance didn't seem to affect them at all. I hadn't seen these animals before, they were like a hybrid between a centaur and an elephant. 

Magic beasts...

This was a perfect opportunity to test out my current strength. And sure enough, my hypothesis was correct. All weapons and wares that I had distributed to the people of Uruk had returned to my Gate of Babylon. Not only that, there were some noble phantasms in it that I hadn't seen before. I shouldn't have been surprised since my treasury had no limits, but for some reason this made me sceptical.

Well, now what to do? 

Everywhere I see, there is no structure in sight, not even water. I am sensing a slight disturbance in mana flow towards southwest, I guess I'll head that way. Whatever mystery brought me to this world, I won't let it toy with me as it pleases.

Windsom Indrath

Its been several years since I came to Dicathen. Even though I had returned to Epheotus several times to report to my Lord, it was vexing to spend so much time holding back my aura. 

The search for Lady Sylvia had not gained any new leads. That being said, I was far from giving up. For today, guess I'll go patrol what lessers call the Xyrus city.

It was then, I felt a surge of huge mana waves I had never seen before. This pressure...It was similar to what I felt before my lord. But that is impossible! A lesser imitating pressure similar to he who rules above all!?! No! It can't be a lesser, it may be Agrona himself...who knows what atrocious acts he has committed this time. Or maybe...

Anyway, I need to check it out right away. From what I could tell, it originated somewhere from the north of this continent. 

Please! May it be Lady Sylvia!

.

.

.

Note: Well, new series. I'd like to point out that I'm not a hardcore Fate fan. And I'm clearly not the type of person to do research. So, I'd make up some of my own noble phantasm ideas for Gilgamesh while borrowing some from the anime. And don't worry, Arthur will definitely play a big role. The timeline in which the above events happened will be revealed in the next chapter.