Kingdom of Elenoir

Gilgamesh

The information I received from Seris seemed way too accurate to be a coincidence. In my original world, I had freed Humanity from the Gods' influence and established myself as the King of Heroes. 

This world was stricken by a similar problem. Only difference being, is that the ones using humanity are some false gods known as Asuras. 

'Why was I brought to this world?'

Was it to do the same thing again? To free Humanity and rule over it as the true King? But lets say I decide to do that. What will happen once I'm done? Will I be transported to another world? Or will I be granted peace. Nothing was certain.

No, one thing was.

It was certain, that I refuse to be someone else's pawn.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind as I neared my destination, I lowered myself below the clouds. Then it came into view.

The kingdom of the elves. It was beautiful. It had a concealing barrier set on it but with my eyes I could see right through it. I was glad they didn't just live in trees but rather molded the very nature to their liking. The teleportation gates were heavily guarded. Not publicly of course. Most guards were hiding in nearby crevices. I was impressed by their methods of dealing with the flora and fauna as well. 

I hid my mana signature and jumped down from Vimana. I took some casual clothes from my treasury and changed into them so as to not attract unwanted attention. I say casual, but they were still expensive enough to buy a few mansions if I had to sell them. 

Then I casually walked towards the entrance. I could feel a mist trying to scramble my sense of direction, but looks like it didn't work due to my mana's nature. 

I touched the barrier- or the teleportation gate, and walked right through. 

But the people inside were looking at me with a look of confusion. As if I wasn't real. A legion of guards descended upon me and brandished their weapons. I wanted to kill them right away, but I knew that wouldn't work in my favor right now. 

"Who are you? State your identity and business, right now!" Their captain yelled at me. 

"I am Gilgamesh. I heard this was the kingdom of elves so I came to check it out. Is there a problem?"

"W-What!? How did you even find the entrance? Humans aren't allowed in our domain. We will take you to the Royal family for questioning, do not resist."

Humans aren't allowed in here? What an oversight...Did Seris purposefully leave that information out? No, in the end she is from Alacrya. Looks like I need an informant that knows every detail about Dicathen, minor or major. 

One of the guards took out hand cuffs and a circle shaped object. Noticing my confused look, the captain explained. "We sense that you are a mage. These are mana suppression handcuffs and a core seal. You will need to put these on before presenting yourself to the Royal family"

...

"huhuhuhuhahahahahKUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I burst into laughter. This mongrel had the audacity to put me under arrest. Me? The King of Heroes!?! Hah! Its been a while since I heard such a good joke. If Siduri was here she would've died of asphyxiation alongside me. They seemed scared of my maddening laughter and brandished their weapons once more. 

"Elf...you have entertained me well. However I do not have endless mercy. Put down your weapons or you'll forfeit your life" I released all pressure I was holding within. Their faces of fear turned into despair. Even without any bloodlust, my king's force was enough to bring them down to their knees. Some onlookers were also caught in it, but I didn't have the luxury to care for every animal in existence. I conjured a chair from the ground beneath me and sat on it.