The Leywins

Note: I'll say this now, Gilgamesh is gonna have the 'king' mentality that he can sleep with whomever he wants(as long as they agree). And whether or not he'll have a serious relationship with anyone...its still undecided.

Gilgamesh

Our walk to the exit of the dungeon was silent. I could feel the gazes of these peasants on my back the entire time. But as a King, I'm more than used to the eyes filled with fear and jealousy.

When we were finally outside, I wasted no time on separating from the twin horns so I could go back to venturing the continent. 

"Looks like its time for a goodbye. You have my gratitude for letting me raid the dungeon with you." I gave them a slight nod and was about to walk to the woods so I could fly out.

But then I heard some whispering and suddenly, Helen, the leader of the bunch spoke up in a concerned voice.

"Gilgamesh! Do you have a place to stay the night? Like, a home? Its just that...you look like 'that' kind of adventurer" 

Forgiving her insolence for trying insult me like that, she is correct. I currently do not possess the means to a house. I could just simply go sleep in the castle that'll eventually be mine, but I don't want to complicate things just yet. I already have a plan to take over this primitive continent, but it'll take time. 

"I do not have a home, but it is of no matter. I have the most comfortable futon (mattress basically) in this world." I stated.

I heard a couple of giggles in response. If only these fools knew about my gate...

"That's good! Uh-I mean, I have an idea in that case! Why don't you come with us?" Helen asked me with approving nods from her teammates.

"Where are you headed to?" I pretended to think about their offer. I have far more pressing matters than to accompany some adventurers on their journey to-

"Ah, we're going to Xyrus city to meet up with our friend and his family."

"When do we depart?"

Arthur Leywin

Tomorrow is the day I leave for my field trip with professor glory's class. I'm glad its tomorrow, because the twin horns are coming to visit today, and it's been a while since I met them.

Looks like their dungeon raid ended quickly because of a helper from the guild, and he's coming over with them. To be honest, I'm excited to meet him, since in the letter, Jasmine said he's stronger than all of them. 

Could it be one of the lances? Hahhh! I can't wait to find out.

"Hey brother! Are you listening?" Ellie shouted at me. We were sitting in the living room. I was happy that I had some time to spend with my family, but looks like I got too caught up daydreaming.

"Uh...o-of course I'm listening! You're planning to prank the 'helper', right?" I gave my sister a nervous smile as I tried to guess what she was saying.

"Uh-huh...I'm going to shout loudly from the left side of the door and take his attention, and that's when brother will shoot him with a water canon! It's gonna be so amazing...!" Ellie's eyes were sparkling as she seemed to be having the time of her life.

"Hahaha...looks like she just pushed the dangerous work to you, Art. I hope you won't disappoint your little sister." Dad was also having the time of his life. Thankfully, Mom was right beside him to reign him in from time to time. 

"Dear, are you sure this is a good idea?" Aunt Tabhita asked Vincent with visible concern.

"Damn! Arthur you're so lucky. I wish I was a water mage..." But her pleas fell on deaf ears and Vincent earned a smack to the back of his head.

We heard a knock on the door and knew the time had come. All of us stood up, Ellie adorning a determined face.

As the maids flung open the doors, we all shouted at once...

""Welcome back!""

""We're here!""  They shouted back and we started greeting each other. 

Adam as always ruffled my hair, while Durden rescued me from Angela's milkers. Helen asked about me training, and Jasmine gave her usual tsundere-nod.

As I was about to start wondering where the new guy was...I heard footsteps on behind the open door.

A figure clad in clothes too expensive for an adventurer was walking towards us with steps filled with dignity and superiority. His golden hair and red eyes shining brightly with the sun behind him seeming to bend to his will.

And as I laid my eyes upon the man who was the splitting image of the legends' descriptions, I fainted from shock just before Ellie could begin the prank.

.

.

.

Note: Meh, update.