chapter 12

I woke up to Lisa being in my arms. I smiled. What we did last night was amazing. I don't know if she heard me when I said about I could see myself loving her. I wondered if she could love me too someday. We had the wedding rehearsal later today. Then tomorrow was the wedding. I was worried about what was going to happen afterwards since I planned to go back to Bora Bora. The only thing that would keep me here is Lisa. She had to be the one to say she wants me to stay.

I felt her stir and she looked up at me.  "Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning gorgeous." I smiled back at her. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Amazingly." She laughed. "Can we do that again?"

"Anytime you want." I said.

"Like right now?" Lisa asked.

"I mean I can go again if you can." I laughed.

Lisa pulled me into a kiss her tongue danced in my mouth.

"Hey! I'm not coming down there but are you two awake? Ashlee is making breakfast and I was told to get you two." Dean said from the top of the stairs.

"I guess we will put that on hold for now." I smiled.

"Give us a minute and we will be up." Lisa shouted.

"Want to join me in the shower?" I asked.

Lisa bit her lip. "I would love to."

We got up and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and Lisa got in first. I got in behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Have I told you how much I just love her curves and hugging her. I kissed the back of her neck and watched as she trembled slightly. I stepped back and let her get her hair wet. She went to reach for the bottle of shampoo but I picked it up before her.

"Allow me." I said and squirted some into my hands.

Lisa leaned back and I ran my fingers through her hair scrubbing in the shampoo. Lisa closed her eyes and enjoyed it. I made sure I got every inch of her hair.

"You can rinse." I whispered in her ear.

She stood up and rinsed the shampoo out of her as I watched her. How did I get so lucky that someone like her could like someone like me. I didn't think I was that good looking. I was nothing compared to her. But get her I was in the shower with her. I did the same with the conditioner. Once she rinsed it out I grabbed the washcloth. Her eyes lit up.

"I'm taking care of you." I smiled. I got the soap and got the washcloth all soapy. I then started to wash her body. Every inch and every curve. She leaned back and moaned a little when my hand went over her nipples. Once I got every inch of her I smiled. "You can rinse now."

Once she did that I felt myself pressed against the wall. Her fingers were teasing my opening slightly. I knew I was already wet. She kissed my neck and slowly her fingers were inserted. I moaned as she slowly thrusted. She then kissed my neck this time sucking. Gosh what was she doing to me. I ran my nails up and down her back and she continued to finger me against the wall. I cummed a few times before I felt my body tremble as she pulled her fingers out. She kissed me again.

"There will be more of that later. We better finish up before Ashlee sends a search party." Lisa laughed.

I whined but I allowed her to wash my hair and body like I did hers. Once finished we got our and quickly got dressed. I raced up the stairs as Lisa came behind me.

"What the hell took you so long?" Ashlee said as she finished setting the table. Then she looked up at me. "Nope never mind don't answer that. I think I know."

Lisa and I both laughed. Dean shook his head.

"Ashlee thought we were going to need to send a search party to find you." Dean laughed.

"That's not all they would've found." I laughed.

Dean just shook his head again

"Sit down so we can eat. We got a long day ahead of us. We need to go over last minute stuff again. Do the rehearsal so we can make sure everyone knows where they are going to be. Then have dinner together. Then kick Dean out of the house so he won't see me tomorrow morning at least not until our wedding." Ashlee said.

"Sounds like a busy day." Lisa said.

"Oh it will be and you two better keep your hands off of each other until we finish. Then you two can do whatever you want." Ashlee said.

"I don't know if I can keep my hands off of Lisa for that long." I laughed.

"Oh your so funny." Ashlee glared at me.

"Relax I was only kidding." I smiled.

Ashlee brought over the rest of the food and we all began to eat. Talking about what all we had to do.

"I'm going to need you to get the rings from me later." Dean said.

"No problem bro. I will make sure I don't lose them." I smirked.

Ashlee glared at me again.

"I will make sure that Shanna doesn't lose them." Lisa chimed in easing Ashlee's mind.

"Good because I don't want to have to kill Dean's best man." Ashlee glared at me again.

I laughed.

"I don't want you to kill her either." Lisa smiled as she took my hand. "So babe behave or we won't do that thing later." Lisa said.

"Oh come on you can't do that to me." I pouted.

"Then behave!" Lisa warned me.

I growled at her.

We finished eating. Lisa and I cleared off the tables.

"Lisa do you think you and Shanna can handle getting your dress and her tuxedo?" Ashlee asked.

"Of course I can handle that." Lisa said.

"I'm going to go get my dress. Dean already got his tuxedo. Dean is going to finish writing his vows. Then you two gotta work on your speeches." Ashlee said.

"I don't do public speeching." I said.

Dean nudged me in the side.

"I'm kidding Ashlee. It will be the best damn speech you ever heard." I smiled.

"Okay let's do what we gotta do before the rehearsal dinner. Let's meet at the church around five. So we can figure out who will be where." Ashlee said.

"Sounds good to us." Lisa and I both said together.

Dean smiled. "To think in a just a day you'll be my wife."

Ashlee smiled. "I know I can't wait. So let's get this going. If I need help Lisa I will call you."

"Sounds good." Lisa said.

"Keep Shanna in check." Dean said.

"Oh I will." Lisa smirked.

We them all departed ways after we finished cleaning up. I get to spend the whole day with Lisa. Then to see her in a brides maid gown. I bit my lip. I should really stop thinking before I get myself all worked up again.