Chapter 9

Ashlee finished setting the table. I poured another glass of wine and went out to join them. Lisa was already sitting down. I went to sit next to her but Todd swooped in and pulled out the chair to sit next to her.  I bit my tongue as I took the chair next to Ashlee. Ashlee looked at me and rolled her eyes. Lisa frowned and mouthed sorry. I sucked up my pride and bit my tongue. Ashlee knows how hard that is for me and gave my hand a squeeze.

"So Todd what do you like about Lisa?" Dean said. I knew he was trying to push my buttons.

"She's wonderful." Todd smiled as he looked over at Lisa. "I would like it for her to give me another chance."

At that point I was done keeping my mouth shut. "Really you fucking idiot! That's all you can say is she's wonderful! How about the fact, she has a smile that lights up a room. A laugh that makes you laugh along with her. Eyes you can get lost in just looking at them. Lips that curve into a very cute smile. She's gorgeous which is a plus." I smiled as I looked at Lisa. "I'm sorry I was going to try and keep my mouth shut. I wanted to make it through dinner. I guess I wouldn't be living up to my nickname. For God's sake Lisa is the best thing that happened to me." I walked away from the table and went downstairs.

I laid down on the bed and tried not to cry as I stared at the ceiling. I was falling for Lisa and that alone was killing me. I heard footsteps coming down the steps. I got up as I saw Lisa coming over. She stared at me. 

"Did you mean what you said up there?" She asked.

"Of course I did. You're an...."I started to say when she cut me off kissing me.

I felt the heat rising between my legs. I pulled her closer to me. Our tongues battled for dominance. She moaned against my lips and slowly pulled away. Our foreheads touched and she sighed heavily.

"I never had anyone say those things about me like that. You are wonderful." Lisa smiled as she gave me a peck.

"What happened after I felt?" I asked.

"Todd sighed and I think he got the picture that I wasn't going back to him." Lisa smiled. "Then Ashlee told me to come down to see how your doing."

"I didn't mean to do that though. I was trying to keep my mouth shut. Dean knows how to get under my skin. Then with the way Todd reacted there was no way that I was going to let that go. I had to say something." I smiled at Lisa.

"I'm glad you did." Lisa pulled me into a kiss again.

Next thing I know I felt as we were getting wet. I looked to see that Ashlee was spraying us with a bottle. 

"Calm down. Can I talk now?" Ashlee asked.

Lisa and I both laughed.

"Todd left. I talked to Dean and he wants to talk to you Shanna. I can keep Lisa company until you come back." Ashlee smiled.

"Alright." I gave Lisa a kiss and went upstairs. 

Dean was sitting in the living room. I took a seat next to him.

"Look sis. I know Trouble is your nickname. I wanted to see if you really felt a good way towards Lisa so I had Todd come in. I just didn't want you to use her like you have the other girls you dated." Dean frowned. "I care about you sis. Todd is actually seeing someone. I wanted him to act like he wanted Lisa back. I had to make sure. I couldn't take the fact of you or her being hurt. Especially you. You're my sister and I love you."

"You're a dick!" I closed my eyes and laughed. "I guess I should've figured you were up to something. It's different with Lisa. She's different. She makes me feel something I never felt. I know it's just the start of something new. I like the way it is with her. I promise you that I won't hurt her."

Dean stood up and I did too. He pulled me into a hug. 

"I love you sis." Dean said.

"What are you getting soft on me now?" I laughed. "I love you too bro."

"Who's the soft one." Dean laughed. "Now go be with Lisa." He smiled.

I walked down the steps to hear Lisa and Ashlee talking. So I stopped to listen.

"She is an amazing kisser. Is it bad that I want to see what her tongue can do?" Lisa questioned.

I smirked.

"Oh I bet. Ashlee started to laugh.

"We know you're there." Lisa said.

I laughed. "That wasn't nice."

"I didn't say it wasn't true." Lisa smirked.

"Alright before this goes somewhere I wish not to see, I'm going to go be with Dean. Do me a favor if the two of you do something, turn on some music or something." Ashlee smirked.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "If we do something it will be when we are good and ready."

"Alright have fun." Ashlee said and left the two of us alone.

"Can I sleep in your bed again?" Lisa asked.

"Of course. I would like that." I smirked.

"Do you have something I could wear?" Lisa asked.

"I don't mind if you want to sleep naked." I winked as I walked over to the dresser. "Of course I got something for you." I tossed out a pair of shorts and a tshirt for her.

"Thanks." Lisa smiled as she picked it up.

"You're welcome. Would it bother you if I just sleep in my boxers?" I asked.

"No not at all." Lisa said.

She went into the bathroom. I stripped down into boxers and a thsirt. I got into bed as I waited for her to come out. Soon she came out and climbed into bed next to me. She rolled over and put her head on my chest.

"How as your talk with Dean?" Lisa asked.

"Great. It went better then I expected. He actually called Todd to come and see if I was serious about being with you." I said.

"I don't know if I should feel flattered or pissed." Lisa said.

"He wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to hurt you." I said.

"Then thank you Dean." Lisa smirked.

I kissed the top of her head. "I know this is all new for you and we can take it as slow as you want. We don't have to put a label on it not until your ready. Just know then when you want to be my girlfriend I am so ready for that." I smirked.

Lisa looked up and gave me a kiss. "Good night babe."

"Good night darling."  I smiled.

I laid there closing my eyes. I rubbed Lisa's back. She moved closer to me. Soon she was asleep and I ended up falling asleep soon after.