Chapter 7

I stirred when I felt someone join me in bed. A hand wrapped around my waist.  I got closer to the body that was behind me. I felt hot breath on my ear.

"Good morning." Lisa said.

"Good morning." I rolled over and smiled at her.

"Sorry but Ashlee let me in and I figured I come wake you up." Lisa said.

"I don't mind at all." I smiled. 

"You want to get up?" Lisa asked.

"We could just lay here." I smirked.

"I don't just get into bed with someone on the first date. You got to wine and dine me." Lisa said.

"I would definitely like to dine you." I winked.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go back upstairs why don't you come join me when your ready."

Once Lisa went upstairs. I got up and headed to the shower. Once finished I put on a pair of black cargo shorts and a green muscle shirt. I spiked my hair up and headed upstairs. I had no idea where Lisa wanted to go for our "date". I found Lisa sitting in the living room with Ashlee. 

"Hey." I said as I sat down in the chair.

Lisa looked over at me and smiled. "You look handsome. Wait can I say that?"

"Women can be handsome." I smiled at her trying to ease her mind.

"So what did the two of you have planned?" Ashlee asked.

"Well I was thinking of going to Knoebles." Lisa smiled. "It's one of my favorite places to go."

"Okay but Shanna here has to take you on the ferris wheel." Ashlee said.

"Oh no you know I don't do that." Lisa said.

"I will hold your hand." I smiled.

Lisa stood up. "You ready to get out of here." 

"Of course." I said.

"Don't wait up for us. I don't know what time we will be back." Lisa laughed.

We walked to Lisa's car and I opened the door for her. She smiled at me. "Thank you." Lisa said.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

I went around and got in. Pulling out Lisa started towards Knoebles. 

"So why don't you like the ferris wheel?" I asked.

"I'm not big on heights. Unless I'm on a roller coaster because it's going really fast." Lisa said.

"What if we make a bet?" I smirked.

"What's that?" Lisa asked.

"I never been on a roller coaster. I will ride one with you if you agree to ride the ferris wheel with me." I said.

I watched as Lisa was thinking about what her response was going to be.

"I will tell you what you ride two roller coasters with me and I will ride the ferris wheel with you as long as you sit next to me." Lisa said.

"I will sit next to you and hold you." I smiled.

I watched as a blush crept across Lisa's cheeks. Soon for the sign for Knoebles came into view. I was a bit nervous since I never been on a roller coaster. I guess if it meant getting Lisa on the ferris wheel then I was willing to overcome my fear. We found a parking spot and got out. It was going to be a good time.

I reached over and grabbed Lisa's hand. Lisa gave my hand a squeeze and continued to hold it as we walked into the park. We got our tickets and Lisa lead the way to the roller coaster. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. 

"Don't be scared." Lisa said.

"Easier said then done." I smiled.

We got in line and waited. The line moved quickly and soon we were next. I squeezed Lisa's hand.  Soon we were loaded up into the cart and I closed my eyes as the ride started to take off. Lisa held my hand. On the first dropped I let out a scream. I never screamed on any rides. I then laughed realizing how silly I was. As quick as it started it was over. I got out and helped Lisa out.

"See now that wasn't so bad now was it?" Lisa asked.

"No it wasn't." I smiled. "Which one is next?" I asked.

Lisa pointed behind me. "That one." She smiled.

I turned to see that there was a roller coaster that went upside down. I swallowed.

"Oh hell no." I said.

Lisa laughed. 

"You'll go on that and not a ferris wheel?" I asked.

Lisa smiled and just shrugged. "Just think you ride this then I go on the ferris wheel with you."

We got into line. I could feel my heart thumping loudly in my chest. I thought about just turning away but there was no way I could. There was something I wanted to do with Lisa at the top of the ferris wheel. That is if she would allow me to. 

The lined moved slower then the last one. 

"You okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. This is just a bit nerve racking. It goes upside down and....." I got distracted when Lisa got in front of me and her face was inches from mine.

"You'll be fine. I promise." Lisa said.

I nodded my head.

Soon we were up in front and next to go. Once the cart came back and people exited Lisa and I got on. Lisa sat in the front.

"No not the front." I pleaded.

"It's not bad." Lisa said.

I sat down next to her and the harness lowered. I held onto Lisa's hand not wanting to let her go. Soon the roller coaster took off and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to look. I could hear Lisa laughing.

"Here I thought you were a tough person." Lisa smirked.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Your lucky that I like you." I said.

The first drop came up and and soon as we went over the edge I screamed again. Then the first loop. We went upside down and I squeezed Lisa's hand. I felt my stomach doing flips and I wanted nothing more for the ride to end. When it did I felt relief. I sighed heavily and once we got off Lisa pulled me into her arms. She held me tightly. She slowly pulled away and I looked at her. She was gorgeous.

"Now a bet is a bet and I will ride the ferris wheel with you." Lisa said as she walked towards the way of the ferris wheel. 

She continued to hold my hand. I was trying to find the courage. We got to the ferris wheel and there wasn't a line. We walked ride on up and got in. I sat down next to Lisa and put my arm around her. She closed her eyes as it started to move. I continued to look at her. She opened her eyes and the ride stopped. We were at the top. She looked at me. My heart was thumping in my chest more because I was nervous. 

I scooted closer and I smiled at her.

"There's something I'm wanting to do." I said.

"What's that?" Lisa asked.

I touched her cheek. She leaned into my hand and before I knew it our lips meant. It was soft and sweet. We continued to kiss. Slowly Lisa pulled away and pressed her hand to her lips. She smiled and I smiled back at her. 

"That's what I been wanting to do." I said.

"Can you do it again? Until the ride is over at least." Lisa said.

I smiled. "Of course."

I leaned in to kiss her again this time she deepened the kiss. We kissed until the ride came to a stop. She slowly pulled away from me. We smiled at each other. We enjoyed the park some more. It went perfectly for a first date if that's what you want to call it. Was it? What were we? Will she tell Ashlee about what happened? Will she kiss me again? So many thoughts raced through my head.