Chapter 10

I woke to my hand being under Lisa's shirt. I moved it around and she grabbed my hand stopping me. I tried to move my hand away but she held on to it. Then she moved my hand up to her breasts and laid it there. I smiled as I cupped her breast in my hand. She moaned. I massaged her breast as I teased the nipple with my fingers. She slowly rolled over and looked at me.

"Well someone woke up a bit horny." I smirked.

She nodded her head yes. "I had a dream."

"Oh did you?" I asked.

"Yes." She sat up and took her shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. 

I smiled. I was aroused for sure. Her breasts were beautiful. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth as my hand teased the other one. She moaned. I was enjoying this just as much as she was. She ran her fingers through my hair. I stopped and looked at her as she pulled me into a kiss. A kiss that instantly deepened and moans escaped from both of us. 

"You guys awake?" We heard Ashlee say from the top of the stairs. 

"Go away." I groaned. 

Lisa quickly pulled the covers up as Ashlee came down.

"Really Trouble? Go away?" Ashlee laughed.

"I was in the middle of something." I smirked.

Ashlee looked at Lisa and the shirt that was on the floor. She blushed hard. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. I was wondering if the two of you wanted to have lunch with Dean and I. We are going over some last minute wedding stuff." 

"Yeah just give us a few and we will be up." Lisa said.

"Or how about tomorrow? I mean I want to see where this was going." I smirked.

Ashlee just shook her head. "Only you Trouble."

I laughed. "You can't blame me. She's gorgeous."

Ashlee headed back upstairs leaving Lisa and I alone.

"I guess this is going to have to wait until another time." Lisa said as she gave me a kiss.

"I guess it is. I really would like to hear more about your dream." I smirked.

"I will tell you later. Or maybe just show you depending on how I'm feeling." Lisa smirked.

"I can't wait. Lets hurry and get this lunch over with then." I jumped out of bed and started to look for the clothes I was going to wear. 

Lisa picked the shirt up off the floor. "I'm going to grab my clothes from upstairs and I will wait for you up there. So that way you don't get distracted."

I frowned. "But I like distractions."

Lisa laughed.

"I guess that I will see you when I'm done." I said.

"Don't take to long." Lisa smirked as she put the shirt on and headed upstairs.

I went and got a quick shower. I slipped into my clothes that I picked out and fixed my hair. I was exciting for later to see if Lisa was going to tell me or show me. I hurried up the stairs to find that they were all sitting at the kitchen table. 

"I am glad you could finally join us." Dean laughed.

I shook my head. 

"We are going to a diner in town. I figure get us all out of the house for a bit. Talk about wedding stuff. And just have a nice time with each other." Ashlee said.

"I could have a nice time here with Lisa." I smirked.

Ashlee shook her head. 

"Behave yourself. Or that thing I said earlier won't happen." Lisa said.

I quickly straighten up. "I will be good. I promise. Unless you want to spank me then I can act up." I smirked.

Dean covered his ears. "Shanna I don't need to hear this." He laughed.

Ashlee just shook her head again. "Alright let's get out of here." Ashlee said.

We all got up and headed out to the car. Dean drove. Ashlee got passenger seat. Lisa and I sat in the back. It took a little bit to get to the diner. We talked and joked along the way. Soon the diner came into view. Dean found a parking spot and we all got out. Heading inside we decided to sit at a table by the window. 

Lisa sat down next to me and instantly she reached over grabbing my hand. I looked at her and smiled. I was glad that whatever this was between us was happening. Ashlee expressed what was good. Then the waitress came over and took our orders.

"I will have your drinks out to you then your food will soon follow." She said and walked away.

"So are the two of you ready to tie the knot?" Lisa asked.

"I can't wait to officially be able to call this woman my wife." Dean smiled.

"I can't wait for that either and to be able to say my husband." Ashlee leaned over and kissed Dean.

Lisa leaned over and kissed me as well.

"Is that really necessary?" A man's voice said from behind us.

Lisa squeezed my hand.

"Don't be shoving your homosexuality down our throats." He groaned.

I could feel my anger rising. 

The waitress came out with our drinks. No one said anything as we tried to talk some more.

"It's a sin you know." The man spoke up again.

I pushed my chair back and got up. Lisa grabbed my hand. I could see the look in her eyes and I sat back down. Soon our food came out and we ate in silence. We didn't talk hardly at all. 

Dean was finishing up when the man came over to us.

"It's disgusting. I couldn't even finish my meal watching you making out with this bitch." He motioned to Lisa. 

This time Dean stood up and punched the man square in his face. The man fell to the ground.

"Don't be talking to my sister or her girlfriend like that." He said as he threw money down on the table. 

We got up and followed him outside.

Ashlee pulled Dean into her arms. "That was sexy."

"Thanks bro." I said.

Dean looked at me and Lisa. "I'm sorry. It's just I couldn't let him say anything like that again towards either of you."

"That was very nice of you Dean." Lisa said. "I am glad Shanna didn't do it. For once she didn't get into trouble."

"That's only because you know how to tame me." I smirked as I grabbed Lisa's hand.

"Let's go back home and try to talk more wedding stuff." Ashlee said.

"Sounds good." Lisa said.

We all piled back into the car and headed back to the house.