chapter 11

Back at the house we all sat around the table and went over last minute details to make sure we had everything. In just two days their wedding was going to happen.

I still wasn't sure just what was going to happen after the wedding. I didn't bring it up with Lisa. I wasn't for sure what to say exactly. Lisa stared at me from across the table. I stood up.

"I need to get some air." I said and excused myself.

I stood outside and looked up at the sky. The moon was high and was shinning bright. The wind blew slightly and I sat down on the steps.

"Hey." Lisa sat down next to me. "Is something wrong?"

"Just thinking." I sighed.

"Want to talk about it?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. It's just the wedding." I sighed.

"What about it? You know everything is going to be perfect for the two of them." Lisa smiled.

"It's more like what's going to happen afterwards." I sighed.

"Between us?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." I frowned. "I got to go back home. You live here." I closed my eyes fighting back the tears.

"It's two days away. We can enjoy the two days we have together. I'm sure we can figure something out." Lisa said.

"I know but what if we can't. I don't want to lose you." I said as a tear streamed down my face.

Lisa reached over and wiped my tears away. "Come with me inside. There's something I want to do."

I followed Lisa inside as we went down to the room I was staying in. Lisa turned on some music and pushed me down on the bed.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me with passion. I smiled against her lips.

"I been thinking about this ever since this morning and you sucked on my nipple." Lisa smiled.

She reached down and slipped off my shirt.

"What about the door?" I looked to the stairs.

"I told Ashlee not to bother us. Therefore she won't." Lisa said.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"I am very sure. I want to show you that no matter what happens you stirred feelings inside of me that no one has. It will be enough for me to wait for you to come back or for me to go to you." Lisa said.

She slipped my bra off. Her hands massaged my breasts. She lowered her head and soon my nipple was in her mouth. She sucked and I moaned.

She slid her hand down to my pants and undid the button. She slid my pants off. I kicked them onto the floor. Her hand found its way into my boxers. She smiled as she felt the wetness that was there.

"Is that from me?" She asked.

"Yes it is." I said.

"I never done this before. I don't want to hurt you." Lisa said softly.

"You won't hurt me. I would let you know." I smiled. "We can wait we don't have to do this."

"I know. I don't want to wait. Shanna the connection I have with you means everything to me. This is what I want to do. I want you to be my first woman." Lisa smiled.

She slipped her fingers into my vagina and started to thrust slowly. I moaned with each movement. Just feeling her inside of me was an amazing feeling. I didn't want it to end. She continued to finger me as I moved with her movements. Each thrust was a little bit harder and I orgasmed more then once. She thrusted faster as I pulled her into a kiss. I moaned against her lips.

I felt as my body trembled releasing more. My vagina was wet and it was all because of her. She sucked on my nipples some more, going back and forth between the two. She continued to finger me.

"Lisa!" I moaned out her name loudly as she continued to finger me harder.

I orgasmed one last time as my legs closed pushing Lisa out.

"My turn to pleasure you." I smiled.

"My body is yours." Lisa said.

I stripped Lisa of her clothes. Her naked body laid before me. She was gorgeous with or without clothes. I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her. She moaned against my lips. I kissed my way down her chest. My hands massaging her nipples. My head got lower as she opened her legs to me.

I could feel my heart beating fast. I could smell her. She smelled sweet. Her lips were already moist with her wetness. Her fingers wrapped around the sheet as I flicked my tongue across her opening.

"Holy fuck!" She moaned.

I slipped my tongue in slowly. Tasting how amazing she was. My tongue moved slowly at first. Then it went faster as she moved with me. She rode my tongue and bucked against my face as she orgasmed.

I continued to lick and suck. Doing circles over her clit with my tongue.

"God Shanna don't stop!" Lisa pleaded

I continue to pleasure her with my tongue as her juices continued to flow.  I sucked and licked repeatedly. Her body continued to move with me. She orgasmed over and over. Until her legs shivered and her body trembled. I slowly pulled out of her.

"Shanna, I now know what that tongue can you. It can do me anytime day or night." Lisa smirked.

I laid down beside her and pulled her into my arms. Her head rested on my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"Lisa that was amazing. You are amazing. The way you make me feel is amazing. I know that someday I could see myself loving you." I said.

I looked to see that Lisa's eyes were closed. I kissed the top of her head. I was fallen for her. It was a matter of time. I knew what I had to do after the wedding. That no matter the cost I had to make sure I stayed her with this woman who had changed me. Whether she sees it or not. I know I feel it. I feel my heart beating like it did with Natalie. I was starting to feel whole and it was all because of her.

I closed my eyes as I too ended up falling asleep. I couldn't wait until morning to wake up with her by my side again.