Timeskip Chapter 2 - Chase Scenes

Timeframe: Sometime after Chapter 12

??? POV

I quietly and slowly opened the door. It creaked a bit, which made me jump in my boots. But my targets did not stir from their slumber. Taking a deep breath and making sure I had my hood up, I opened the door and slipped in. Before the door shut behind me, I used one of my shoes to wedge it in place, giving me a quick escape.

I crept towards one of my targets, the big guy sleeping soundly and peacefully. The prize is just beyond my reach, so I worked my way around him quietly until I could see the prize within my sight. Working quickly, I reached down and plucked the prize off him. After making sure he didn't wake up from that, I started to grab my prizes from the others.

"Mine! All mine!" I thought menacingly with an evil grin on my face.

Soon, I had all of their prized possessions wrapped up in a bag and on my back. Now, slowly and gently out the door. Nice and quiet. There we go. Just...a little more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tck*
*Tck*

Ruby could feel the bullets whizz by her head as her hood got punctured with two well-placed shots. She slowly turned around and was greeted with the sight of a seated Dagger, holding a suppressed M1911 handgun. Dagger stared at her with a steeled expression on his face while Ruby, holding the ransacked weapons on her back like Santa Clause, gave a meek smile and waved at him. She slowly inched towards the door that led to the hallway (and, presumably, freedom). He fired another shot at her foot, which missed it by an inch. She panicked and, activating her semblance, rushed out of there faster than Speedy Gonzales on a good day.

"Damn it all..." said Dagger.

He unscrewed the suppressor off of the gun and raised it above his head-

*BANG*
*BANG*

-causing the rest of the squad to wake up in a hurry. They tried to pull out their weapons, but found they don't have any.

"Captain! What happened to all out weapons?" asked Stryker, frantically looking for his Spas-12.

"Ms. Rose has them!" Dagger said, heading for the exit.

"We must get her!" said Eagle.

"Oui!" said Phantom.

Dagger stuck his head out into the hall. He looked down one way, then the other, and quickly spotted a glimpse of red as it turned a corner and out of his sight.

"She's headed for the cafeteria!" he said, running towards the corner.

"Squad! Split into two teams. Fireteam 1, follow me! Fireteam 2, flank her!"

Fireteam 1 (Dagger, Eagle, Tank and Stryker) followed the petals of roses left by her while Fireteam 2 (Rook, Phantom, Volt and Hunter) took the opposite way to cut her off. Fireteam 1 turned the corner and found Ruby sprinting towards the cafeteria, the sack of weapons on her back.

"Get back here, Ruby!" Dagger shouts.

Ruby turns and looks behind her to see the four students chasing after her.

"Oh, boy..."

(Repeat for about 3-4 times, depending on how long you want the chase to be...)

Timeskip: A really long time