Operation Wet Works

OPORD: 14-22, TF Guardian

Date Time: 112045 February 22

1. Situation

A large group of unknown hostile forces have taken control of the Vale Docks. Command wants to know the identity of the forces and, if possible, why they did it.

- Weather: Cool and foggy
- Terrain: Industrial Docking Yard - Main Office Building north/south of Insertion Point. Docking Crates stacked about - could be used as cover.
- Enemy: Unknown large hostile force.
- Friendly: None

2. Mission

- Who: TF G - Team 1 & Team 2
- What: Insert by Bullhead, identify and eliminate hostile forces
- When: NLT (No later then) 2045 hours

3. Execution

- Commanders Intent: Get in and out quickly. Suppress hostiles. Avoid civilian casualties. Secondary objective is to gather intel from the Main Office Building.
- Concept of Operation: Move by vehicle along Route Alpha to drop off point. Locate target building. Do actions on objectives: Suppress Hostile Forces and Gather Intel. Return by foot to extraction vehicle and RTB.
- Coordinating Instructions: 1st Squad assault docks. 2nd Squad locate target building and retrieve intel.

4.  Equipment and Support

Team 1: Heavy equipment and armor.
Team 2: Light equipment, medium armor. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wet Works"
D̶e̶l̶t̶a̶ ̶S̶q̶u̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶e̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶  [2233 hours]
T̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶1̶ ̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ [Cpt. Dagger] w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶
L̶o̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶-̶ [Task Force 101] w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ 
W̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ [Docking Bay] i̶n̶ [Vale]

2233 Hours
Cpt. Dagger
Task Force 101
Docking Bay, Vale

The moment the Bullhead touched the ground, they were met with a hailstorm of bullets. It was lucky that the VTOL had a significant amount of armor to protect against such attacks, otherwise it may have well turned anyone inside into swiss cheese. Volt peaked out the window and could barely make out the hostiles as all he could see were the muzzle flashes emitting from the barrels of their guns.

"How many are we dealing with, Volt?" Dagger called out to him.

"Can't tell with the fog. Probably about a dozen or so hostiles,"

"Arms?"

"Looks like small arms fire. No heavy caliber in play yet-"

Volt stopped mid sentence as he instinctively ducked, followed by a crack as a round hit the reinforced glass window that he was peeking from.

"Well, they must have incredible vision if they managed to land a shot close to you!" shouted Eagle.

"No sh*t!" Volt exclaimed.

"We'd better move, or else we're sitting ducks out here!" Tank said, loading his RPD Machine Gun.

"Already ahead of you," Dagger said as he popped the pin off of a smoke canister. After opening the doors a little bit, he quickly chucked it out of the vehicle.