Embrace [18+]

Cover Photo: Norbu Gyachung https://unsplash.com/@norbuw

A/N: the cover photo for this portion is not in relation to the plot, but as a way to say Happy Pride Month to the strong individuals of the LGBTQ+ Community. You all are some of the strongest people I have ever met and it's more than commendable. 

While this is not a particular LGBTQ+ story and more so can be seen as 'straight' I do not wish to discourage those who are in the LGBTQ+ Community to feel discouraged from reading. But before so I should note that in this NSFW portion, the reader is cis fem and has female genitalia, if that makes you uncomfortable, please DNR. 

Otherwise, here's dinner for y'all thirsty for our husband, enjoy. 

Gyomei is the strongest man I know

Gyomei is the strongest man I know. But he's so cautious with his hands and handles me like glass with every touch, no matter how sensual the moment. But even more so right now.

Looking and seeing how large of a man he was, was one thing, but straddling his lap to get closer is another, my thighs would strain if his waist was an inch bigger than what it already is.

His fingertips are trailing softly on my skin and by the deep breaths he's taking I can tell he's nervous, I can tell in every passing second by the way his skin becomes the heat source for the bath and if my hips dip a centimeter further down his body tenses, the connection and moment were in would feel too real. But that doesn't stop the intensity of our kissing to slow down. It doesn't stop me from wanting more and more as his soft touches graze over the sensitive trail of my spin, causing me to keen out and bow towards his chest.

I pull away from his lips for just a second, trailing my fingertips across his jawline and to the base of his neck, grasping at his hair lightly as I kiss my way to his jawline and then to his neck. That's when he tenses the most, even going so far as to grip the undersides of my thighs as I nip and suck. It must be sensitive for him. Causing him to go so far as to groan under me and press his head into the crook of my own neck.

This makes him riskier and rougher with his hands, one trailing up to my shoulder, the other finding itself squeezing my ass and pressing me closer and down. He's beginning to reach his breaking point faster than I am, my actions causing him to melt beneath me in pleasure. Knowing I'm doing this to him isn't doing me any favors either, I'm aching for him to touch me more, to grip me harder, to do something at least.

So, I allow my other hand to map out his body with my own feather-light touches. Over his shoulder and down his chest, gripping his waist and digging my nails in softly, a soft form of claiming him that he welcomes even more so. Even with all the scars that decorate his body it's a surprise he's still sensitive in some areas, and luckily, I found one of the few. At this point I can feel him under me, hitching his breath and trying his hardest not to moan underneath me, so I allow myself to get riskier, trailing my fingers to his waist, across his abdomen, and finding a small trail of hair just under his belly button before dragging my fingertips down and down until I find just what I was looking for that'll finally get him to completely crumble underneath me.