Profile

Y/N Draconia, codename Thorn Princess. The younger twin of Malleus Draconia. An assassin finishing up her grandmother's regards and completing her missions for a better world but also having to be the princess of Thorn Valley.

Appearance:

(Just imagine that she has horns and she isn't holding a weapon

(Just imagine that she has horns and she isn't holding a weapon.)

Age: mentally 110, physically 17-18

Famous quote:
"May I have the pleasure of taking your life?"

"Touche."

'She reminds me of my brother when he was a cute little thing..... I accidentally hugged him too hard and broke his ribs.....'

After Miss Draconia found out that her daughter was becoming an assassin just to finish her grandmother's regards she decided to allow her to do so. The way that she found out was because one day she came home with blood all over her body and face. Malleus vowed to protect his younger sister especially ever since their parents passed. He still didn't find out about her secret job.

Unique magic: "Thorns calling" allows her to control her enemies while taking continues damage as long as the thorns that she summons is still around the enemies body. She has the ability to make it last for all of eternity.

Physical strength: very high.

Fav food: F/F (favourite food)

Fav colour:F/C (favourite colour)

Fav drink:F/D (favourite drink)

Whenever it comes to her family she will do anything and everything for them.

Life goal: to finish her grandmother's regards and to make the world a better place for the next generations.