The Tea Party (pt1)

Time skip to after they find out Anya joins NRC and played in the Draconia castle.

A letter had been given towards the mistress of Thorn valley, the context was just a mer invitation to join a Heartslabur traditional party.

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜, 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍, 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜.

That's was what's in the letter. Since it is a tradition, Y/n is more than happy to let Anya join. Well... As long as there's no fights.

But unfortunately, Malleus (being the over protective big brother he is) invited his sister and Loid over for a 'catch up' as he says, thus Anya has to go by herself. By that I mean accompanied by a few guards.

This was also an opportunity for Y/n to take a break from her assassin duties, but that was only for that one night.

Anya POV:

"Now remember, Anya. Be polite and don't forget your etiquette lessons! Don't forget to bring that bracelet I gave you!" Y/n shouted from another room.

'This is going to be so exciting(✪▽✪)!' She thought with stary eyes as she putus on her bracelet. 'I won't forget my lessons!'

She has spent the last few months on her etiquette lessons and (forced) studies. One of the only reasons why she did so was because Loid promised a gift if she does as taught.

And she got a black bracelet with some pink and red highlights from Y/n, she doesnt know what it's for tho but it's pretty.

When Anya arrived at the Haertslabur dorm she went saw her first ever best friend, Becky Blackbell.

"Ah, Anya! You're here too?" Becky asks as she walks towards Anya.

She meet Becky when the headmaster was reading out the assigned classes for each young students.

It turns out that Anya has the same classes as Becky which lead to them being close friends.

Y/n POV:

Big brother had decided to visit me and to see how my relationship with Loid has been.

That means we had too re-decorate our room and such. From a normal looking room to a room that looks like Cupid had visited.

The room had made both Y/n and Loid embarrassed, but they had to continue with the plan. Otherwise their mission would fail (thanks to an over protective brother).

After a while, Malleus had finally arrived bringing Lilia and a big bouquet of flowers with a letter attached to it that said: for my younger sister and her ugly boyfriend.

"So..... Your dating someone without my knowledge?! My dearest baby sister is dating someone!" Malleus said as he shakes the life out of Lilia who looked pissed off.