The Transfer Student

"Hey! Y/N over here!"

"Huh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around to find where that voice came from and turned around just to see Silver who was in the same class as me which is class 2A.

"Hey Y/N, do you know what club your going to join? I can always help you if you want."

"I don't really know what club to join. Should I join the archery, fencing, equestrian club or maybe even the chess club. I don't really know right now."

"We should take a tour of all the clubs and you can pick which one you prefer. But I might advise you to not join the chess Club, because the club leader is Azul who is also the dormhead of Octavinelle and is know throughout the school for his contracts where he steals people's unique magic." Silver told me.

We found where Lilia and Sebek who were waiting for us, we sat down with them and concentrated to listening to other people's conversations using our fae ears.

"Did you hear about the transfer student yet?" Lilia asks wondering about him.

"You mean the one in Pomefiore?" Sebek replied.

"Yes, from what I overhead he is pretty smart and is quite handsome. He's part of the basketball club, 2nd year, around 17-19 years old, old school is unknown, last name is....... Forger if I'm correct." Lilia said having a pause in his last name due to people barely saying his last name.

(And yes, Loid will be younger than in the anime.)

"I haven't seen him in our class meaning that he's in another class." Silver added.

"I wonder what his old school is." Sebek whispered/shouted.

"His appearance is..... Blond hair, tall is about 187cm maybe taller, greyish eyes, favourite colour is greenish blue, mother unknown, father is also unknown." I commented.

"Both of his parents are unknown.... How strange."

"I agree, it is weird to have unknown parents and an unknown school it's kinda suspicious if you ask me." Silver whispered.

"Huh? Did you hear that too?"

"Yeah, it sound like some people are fighting for some reason. They are fighting cause someone broke their egg or something."

"Should we stop them or just let them be?"

"They'll stop sooner or later." Lilia answered.

"Quite the stupid reason to fight don't you think? If I were them I'd just ignore them and continue whatever they were doing." I said.

"It is the most absurd reason I've ever heard."

"Oh, look they've stopped. See I told you that they'll stop sooner or later."

We went back to listening to people's conversations, to put it simply we were just silent and looked like we are having an important discussion and were communicating with each other using our eyes. The first part was very wrong while the second one was still up for discussion.

"Have you seen where Malleus has been going?" Lilia decided to break the silence by asking where Malleus has been going.

"Knowing my brother he'd be exploring abandoned ruins, houses, buildings or going somewhere silent where no one is located. Or he could just be at his club room."

"That is the most reasonable answers but I highly doubt that he'd be at his club room, they are all locked at 17:00 on the dot except for the basketball club they always have extra things to do but they close at 18:30 or maybe more after that no one can go in any of them."