first day

P.S I'm not doing sweet home Alabama stuff.

Still Y/N's POV

As I walked out of the room, memories of my childhood came rushing back to me. All the times I played with my brother, friends, and other family members.... That didn't last long.... Years passed and slowly all my friends started to fade away from me..... Same goes for my family members..... The only one I have left was my brother.... But why did it just start coming back to me.... Why now? Why did it have to remind me of how lonely it is to be immortal? Why can't I just forget about it? Well the answer is simple... It's because that was the reason for me to become an assassin. To make a better place for the next generations. I've gone too far to go back now.

Lost in thought I bumped into a familiar face. It was none other than Silver the adoptive son of Lilia.

"Ah princess, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the valley of Thorns?"

"Yes I was. But fate has different plans. I was brought here due to a mission."

"I see.... But where are you gonna be staying at?"

"Well the dark mirror has assigned me to Diasomnia, and since the headmaster was gracious enough to let me study here. Not that I wanted to go here."

"Well do you want to know where Diasomnia is?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Will you please be a dear and lead me to where it is?"

"Of course, please come with me, M'lady." Finally being lead to where I'm staying at. I've just been traveling around the school perimeter.

Malleus POV:

"So your trying to tell me that my dearest little sister is attending school here?" Those who didn't attend the opening ceremony was shocked to know that Malleus' sister was attending NRC. With her sweet persona people wouldn't think that she's the famous assassin, many think that if she's a boy she'll be attending RSA instead. But she's anything but inoccent behind that smile lies an assassin with over millions of kills.

"Yes, I got informed that she's finishing up one of your grandmother's regards by a close friend."

"I understand. But why couldn't I have did it?"

"It's because she's the only one capable of doing so." If your curious of what Lilia is saying he means that Malleus grew up learning how to rule his kingdom meanwhile Y/N grew up learning how to protect herself and her family. They are like the opposite side of each other. Like how Malleus is seen as scary and Y/N is seen as a nice sweetheart.

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT WAKA-SAMA IS UNABLE TO DO IT?!"

"No, I'm sure that their grandmother wants Y/N to finish what she couldn't have done being a Queen."

"THAT SEEMS REASONABLE ENOUGH!"

"Hey, I'm back."

Y/N POV:

Silver leaded me to a room with many portals leading to each dorm. We went into a portal with a green and black colour palette. To which I assume was the Diasomnia dorm portal. Guess my hunch was correct. Because in the normal room was none other than my brother, Lilia, and Sebek.

"Welcome back Silver."

"Oh and I bumped into lady Y/N on my way back to the dorm."

Not knowing what to say I just sat down on a chair, looking at Lilia. As I did so, both Silver and Sebek left the room.

"Don't worry we already know why your here." Lilia said with a bright smile.

'Do they know I'm an assassin?! No they couldn't have..... Right?'

"So care to tell me what mission you took?" My brother asked me, to which I didn't know how to answer that question.

"That's the problem.... I don't know... I was never told, and I just got draged in here."

"Is that so....... Grandma does have weird regards..." Malleus only muttered out that last part but it was loud enough for faes to hear.

"They are not weird, Malleus." I gave him a dissatisfied face.

"I apologize for what I have just said."

Our chat could be heard from the halls where a certain male was standing at.

??? POV:

"So that's who I'm working with...... Interesting..... I shall not fail this mission."

*Bing*

'New side quest.'

"Oh my, why so soon? I just got to my dorm and examine my partner for the main Misson. *Sigh* well the quest won't do itself."

'new side quest'
'make sure the statue of the queen of hearts doesn't get burnt and make sure that the princess does not get crushed by a chandelier.'

'who in their right mind would burn the statue and try to commit murder of royalty?'

"Let's go before a maniac does all of those stuffs."

The next day

Y/N POV:

'So this is the uniform. It's quite..... Out of my style and preferable colours.....'

Credit: mcvazael

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Credit: mcvazael

'do they not have any longer skirts? I guess this will do...'

After arriving at the school many people whispered about me. Such as:
'Shoot she's hot!'
'Is she the part time student here?'
'Isn't she the princess of Thorn valley?'
'What is she doing here?'

Luckily brother went ahead to his classes if he were here he would probably beat them up for making me uncomfortable. Malleus still told Sebek to escort me to my classes since he doesn't want me to get lost.

'Oh god please let this day end faster....'

At class since idk what to put here

"Welcome students, I am going to be your teacher for this class my name is Crewel but you can call me master Crewel."

'why does that just sound so wrong-'

"I will not tolerate any noises during my classes, so be a good puppy and quick down. Let's start the lesson. *Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah*"

I hate making potions, I prefer to just use weapons instead of spending way too much time gathering items for a potion.

Ignoring all the words the teacher was spitting out I drift into thought. About the mission, how Thorn valley was doing, what happened to Yuu ect.

A few hours passed and it was finally lunch. Thank god, I don't think that I could've last another second.

'FINALLY FREEDOM!'

"Hey! Y/N over here!"

"Huh?"

Tbc....

A Thorn In Memory. Hiatus!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें