Prickly Thorn In NRC

Warning: mentions of murder

Y/N POV

*Ring* *Ring*

"Huh what's this? Oh a new mission seems like it's located in the dark woods.... No time to wait."

I said as I jumped building to building my dress and hair flowing through the night sky ready to start my next mission and roses following me wherever I go.

(What you look like.)

Upon arriving at the place I looked around searching for my next victim or should I say victims as there were a lot of people there.

"Hey do you have the goods?" Person one said.

"I do. Hand over the money first." Person two answered.

"Sorry boys, but that won't be happening. Not on my watch. So could I have the pleasure of taking your life away?"

"Huh?! Wh-what?! Show yourself!"

"Oh my how rude of me, not showing my face towards my victims."

Slowly walking out of the shadows showing my face, attire and weapon it took them a few seconds until they realised who I was. Ofc they had to know as I was the most known assassin.

"YOU! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!"

"Of course I did. They were making shady deals behind the future king's back I can't let that happen.... And your next."

"UGH! GET HER! NOW!"

Dodging their attacks easily their faces left shocked of how I dodged it so quickly.

"Quite rude of you to do that towards a female don't you think?" Grabbing my weapon from my socks and moving into murdering position.

And they again wouldn't go down without a fight I sighed any their stupidity thinking that they could win against me.

It didn't take long until I killed them, they never had a chance anyways.

"Ahh my dear beloved...."

"Who are you?! Show up and I might go easy on you!"

"A lovely and Noble flower of evil..."

"I'm warning you!"

"Truly you are the most beautiful of them all..."

"Thanks for the compliment, but I still need you to show yourself!"

"Mirror, mirror on the wall...."

"Who is the-...."

"Tell me who you are, atleast!"

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror..."

"Dark mirror?"

"As long as your heart desires, take the hand that appears in the mirror."

"Last warning! AHHH!"

Waking up in a small and tight space that resembles a coffin.