A Little Girl Called Anya

"Just you wait Lottie!"

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

(P.S Chichi means dad/father in Japanese and Ha-ha means mom/mother.)

Y/n POV:

Timeline: Friday night.

I came back to my room and checked my brooch that was used for my grandmother's unfinished regards. I opened it an it started to glow an orange colour, meaning that I have completed step one of a mission. But the problem is that I have no idea what it is.

But luckily there was always steps during missions, and I just got the new step.

ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡: Go to _________ orphanage and adopt a little girl with pink hair. You shall teach and raise her because she plays a huge role in this mission. Loid is also going to be in this mission. There will also be this event where young kids around the age of 6-8 can participate, they will join NRC but only for a short period of time the quicker the better.

'Well that did not help with trying to find out what this fricking mission is!'

Y/n opens her phone and searched up the orphanage that she's supposed to go to.

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

_______ orphanage                                 3.2 ★ rating

Location:

____________ town.

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

'This is gonna be annoying to deal with. Maybe I should wear a disguise, just in case.'

The next day:

I teleported to the orphanage and looked around the area. It was trashed and it stinks, quite literally.

'What have my life lead to?' I thought as I walked in the orphanage. A lot of young kids looked at me, I mean, I wouldn't blame them.

"Um..... Hello, I'd like to adopt a female child please." I said towards the person sitting at the reception table.

"Huh? Oh you want to adopt? Then follow me." The man said.

He lead me to a room, which I assume is the kids' bedroom. There was a small little girl that was drawing on a table.

"Hello young girl, my name is F/n (fake name), what is your name?"

"A-Anya's name is Anya, it is very nice to meet you." She happily said with a smile.

"I'd like to adopt her, if you may."

"Right, sign here then off you go." He handed me the necessary papers.

I signed the papers then  he handed me Anya's belonging, there was a teddy bear, some dresses, hairbrush, drawing books, etc.

"How about we go to your new home? Or we could go take a detour to the mall, how does that sound Anya?" I asked to the surprised girl.

"Ha-ha can we go home?" She looked at me.

I smiled at the young girl and her cheerful personality. It reminded me of when I was little. "Sure, let's go."

I decided to let her stay at the Royal castle, the maids absolutely adore her.

"Well this is your new room. I was thinking about renovating it, what do you think?"

"Uwah! It's so big, thank you!" She hugged me. Which made me shocked, no one has done that in a long time.