The Entrance Exams

(P.S the reason why I call it an 'event' is because it'll only be there for 100 years and not permanent.)

Y/n POV:

It is officially the day before the day of NRC's entrance exams, and me and Loid currently teaching Anya the basics of the exams. But.... Loid is doing all the teaching.

"No, no THAT'S WRONG!" A loud shout could be heard from the normal room,it belongs to none other than Loid Forger.

Loid is tutoring Anya about the basics questions in the entrance exams.

Loid is pretty much a tutor to Anya, he would correct her whenever she's wrong, and that happens very often.

"No Anya, 4+4=8 not 44." Anya looks like she just lost 50/50 (jk)

Meanwhile Y/n is just making tea, coffee, chocolate milk, and cookies for the three of them at the kitchen.

"Now, now you don't need to be so harsh on her how about a small little break?" I said and placed the trey of drinks and cookies on the coffee table.

"Ha-ha is the best!" She's taking a sip of her chocolate milk.

"Wait! That's still very hot-" I warned her but I was too late.

"HOT!" She shrieked.

"And that's what you get for being way too excited." Loid showed an unamused face.

"Here drink this." I handed her a cup of my iced tea. "Is it better now?"

"Thank you Ha-ha!"

"I don't know why we're the only ones that's suitable for this mission." Loid picks up a newspaper.

I took a sip of my iced tea and looked through my phone, more specifically: magicam.

'There's going to be a new movie and they are looking for more actors, why would you even make a movie if you don't have all the needed actors to make it?!'

There was also an article that I saw during looking through magicam, it was about me... But it's nothing serious tho.

The said article was talking about the fact that I adopted a kid, it drove the internet crazy.

I still continue to look through magicam. Meanwhile Anya is playing with her teddy bear and Loid is reading the newspaper.

"WHAT?!" Loid spits out his coffee making both me and Anya shocked.

"What is it Chichi?" Anya also and puts down her teddy bear.

"THE DATE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO TOMORROW! WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT READY FOR THIS!"

Loid is looks like his having a panic attack. I wouldn't blame him, I would also do the same if I were him.

"It's okay, we can do this..... Calm down Loid, your starting to scare Anya." I went over to calm him down.

Anya was not that happy nor calm, she was super shocked and even dropped her teddy bear.

3rd person POV:

'Chichi is angry.........' Anya thought to herself.

Loid finally calmed down and the both of us went back to teaching Anya maths and the other subjects on the test.

Night was quickly approaching us but Anya still can't remember what ingredients are needed to make a invisibility potion.

"Anya you should go and get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day for you." I said calmly as if the date hasn't been changed.