Au Explanation

(Shit post)

You may be questioning to yourself about how tf Y/n's grandmother (the witch of thorn) had passed her regards to Y/n when she's already 6 feet under(she didn't). Well that my friends is what I'm trying to explain. (Hopefully I don't lose brain cells.)

Firstly, why is Y/n even trying to finish all of her grandmother's regards? Well it's because she looks up to her grandmother and wishes to make her proud. She still had a lot of unfinished work that hasn't been touched in years. That is until Y/n accidentally broke into her grandmother's old room.

*flashback*

During this flashback Y/n is only 8 years old in Fae years.

Y/n is currently running away from her so called 'responsibilities of being the princess of Thorn Valley'.

"Princess where are you?!" Shouted one of her personal maids while searching in the garden.

The said princess climbed up an old and abandoned looking tower, not knowing that she broke in.

At the outside there's a lot is thorns on the walls but in the inside it just looks quite welcoming for some reason.

There's an unlit fireplace and a king sized bed. The said bed had odd carvings on it, it looked old up to the fact that there's spiderwebs all around the room.

'Where.... Am i.......?' the girl looked very confused by the newly presented room.

she looked around the odd room and stumbled upon a wooden desk with what seems to be a normal piece of paper with writhing on it. Y/n went towards the desk and read the letter and realized that the she's in is her grandmother's (the witch of thorns) room.

it makes sense why it looks so abandoned, she passed a few months ago.

the letter is quite old but still readable. The letter turns out to be a very long request list that even reaches the other side of the room! most people would probably just leave the room and try to forget everything leaving the long list of regards in the abandoned tower, but Y/n decided to try to finish them instead. as a thank you for training her when she was still young.

(and thats is how it started)

"Y/n! where have you been? i missed you!" Her brother (Malleuse) ran up to her and huged his sister.

"Oh, i was just taking a stroll in the garden......" She said with a carefree smile.

"Well tell me next time, okay?"

"Okay."

"Pinky promise?" He held out a pinky to Y/n.

"Promise!"

Thats when the both of them promised to protect each other without telling one another.

Now to explain who she will be teaming up with since if you pay attention, she mentioned someone telling about their plans during the proluge i think.

Y/n only teamed up with the name of Loid's spy company (idk what its called) to protect her brother and finish her grandmother's regards.

She doesnt know about most of the other agents including Loid.

How did Anya get her unique magic faster than average you say?

Well it has something to do with her parents' death.

A few minutes before their death she got sudden visions about two people dressed in black, pure black.

Then after that, gun shots were heard. That was the last thing Anya remembered about her parents before they died in jer arms.

Soon after Anya had relised that she had gotten her unique magic ealier than expected.

How Y/n saved Loid:

She had been notified that an explosion is going to happen in a town near her, since she was the clostest she had been notified first before anyone else.

She told her brother that she'll by some icecream from a popular shop in a town near their castle. Of course he agreed without second thoughts.

Unfortunately she arrived way too late and almost everything had been turned to ashes.

Everything exept...... A young male fae around her age mourning the death of both his parents. She pitted him cause she had also experienced it before and help him feel better.

She still had to come back home before nightfall or else her brother and guardian(Lilia) will become very worried about her safety and wellbeing.

She handed him a black card and said "Here, buy whatever you want with it." She then took off without a word.

End of this proluge.

I hope this made the story make a bit more understandable.