Info:

Y/n is the most popular girl in school. Like even more popular than Greta. 

Bowers has been crushing on her for a long time. But her life isn't perfect. She has an abusive father and her mom is just mean. She's strong enough to fight them off thought. However, it can get a little intense at times. 

Y/n isn't really scared of anything except losing the people she loves. She couldn't care less if there was some dead zombie watching her. She'd just be like, 'Yeah Ig they're a guest'. Well, not really, but she wouldn't be scared. She does get jump scares but then laughs it off. 

She never thought that she'd crush on someone during her life because her life is hell anyway. But Richie seemed perfect for her. 

This book is a Reddie X Reader, but Y/n wont get with Eddie. Eddie just likes her. I'm gonna make it that Y/n likes Richie but thinks that Eddie is cute. 

BTW, Y/n is like super loyal. Like when she is dating someone she'd feel as if she was dying if she ever cheated. 

Y/n is also super hot, you can imagine her as anyone you want. But just know, she's super HOT! Like if some place is cold, just think about or simply bring Y/n there 😅

Also, if you guys want, and like reacting, Idc how weird it is, feel free to comment. It just like takes away my boredom so I have something to do, and I also respond 90% of the time, unless I'm busy, lmao. 

For new info I'll update this chapter.