A/N

Hey guys, sorry to tell you but I will no longer be continuing this book. Reason being that I'm 15 and Richie and Eddie are 12. I feel weird writing an X Reader about a 12 year old at this age. I won't take down the ones that I wrote because I was at a more appropriate age at that time but yeah I don't think I should write anymore or else it's just weird. 

Sorry to end it at such a bad place, hope you enjoyed this book anyway and find your jam in others :)

Update:

I should probably clear something up, the person calling Y/n's name at the very end was Presley. She was basically just going to judge Y/n for hanging out with the 'losers' and Y/n was going to put her in her place by saying things like, "They're much nicer than you ever were", "You wouldn't even be popular if it wasn't for me". 

Ofc, Y/n doesn't mean those in a cocky way, just in a way that'll put Presley in her place.

Hope this clears things up bc I didn't want to leave this on a cliffhanger. If anyone in the appropriate age (Around 12, but possibly NOT older than that)  would like to continue this book, be my guest. Make sure to lmk in the comments though so I can post an update on whose profile people should go to keep reading. 

Take care!