Last Day Of School

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. SHIT!

"Shit!" I cursed, waking up. I forgot to set my alarm, I was gonna be late!

I quickly got out a dress that wasn't too revealing but not not revealing.... What? It's trendy!

I then got into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, did whatever else I did in the morning, and put some makeup on. 

Oh my gosh....my hair!

I look as if I got out of a trash can! Nope! Where is my curler. 

Ah, there it is!

I got out my curler and did some waves on my hair just how I liked it. Great!

Then my phone rang.....omfg. 

I ran to the phone, now out of breath, "Hello?!"

"Y/n! Why are you not at school? We're meeting with the boys, did you forget?"asked Presley, my best friend. 

I totally forgot! "No, ofc I didn't! I'm just having trouble finding a nice dress, and deciding what makeup to wear."

"Oh, well you should be here soon, Kevin wants to see you! He says he's gonna ask you out." said Pres. 

Ew...Kevin? Pervy Kevin? Yeah, no. 

"Uhh, ok. Be there in uhhhhhhhh 15 minutes. Love you, have fun with Nick, byeeeeeee!" I said as I hung up. 

I got reddie (See what I did there?), putting on my dress, and going down the stairs. 

"Where do you think you're going? So early in the morning." slurred my dad. I could tell he was drunk. 

"To school, dad." I said, as I went to the door. 

"Nuh-uh. You're staying with me. Come sit on my lap dear." said my dad. 

"It's the last day of school, dad. It'll be short. Bye." I said, as I got out the door. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" was the last thing I heard from him.

I then biked to school. 

-----------------

"There you are!" said Presley, going up to me and giving me a hug. 

"Hey, Pres. Hi Nick." I said, waving to Nick. 

"Hey, Y/n. How goes it?" asked Nick. 

"Same old. But I can definitely see what y'all have going on." I smirked at them, and went to my locker. 

"Hey, Y/n. I heard you choked Paul. That true?" asked Vanessa, one of the common popular girls. That means people know her but she isn't considered one of the populars. 

"Paul? Paul Yent? Ew, no." I laughed. 

"Hmph. Figures, he's mine." glared Ness. She wasn't always that nice to me. 

"Yep, all yours." I said, she fake smiled and went away. I then put my English book in my locker, and took out my notebook and math book for math. 

"So... I was thinking. You... me, this Saturday night at 6?" asked a familiar voice. I turned to see Kevin. 

"Ah, Kevin. Hey." I said, Kevin smirked.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I'm busy this weekend. Got something going on with my family." I said.

"Ah, alright. How about tonight at 6?" asked Kevin. 

I sighed, "Look, Kevin. I'm sorry, but you're just not really my type..."