𝕆𝕟𝕖

"I can't believe I was with such a douchebag for that long." You laugh as you take another shot of whiskey with the brothers.

"Yea I know right! We told you he was trouble since the start!" Rindou says as he takes his shot.

"You're one to talk RinRin." You laugh.

"Harsh words ______! This was supposed to be a celebration that you finally left that asshat!" Ran shouts out trying to be heard over your's and Rindou's laughing.

Ran and Rindou Haitani have always been your fulcrum, people you could always rely on for a shoulder to cry on or a fist needing landing. You've known the two since you were 6 and they were 5. All three of you grew up in a small neighborhood right outside of Roppongi. They were always trouble makers and either they would tug you along with them or you would have to hold them back. A fight scheduled? You go with to make sure they came out alive.

Their parents were actually quite fond of you, making sure their boys were always safe-ish. Your parents were rarely around so practically Mr. and Mrs. Haitani were your parents. They fed you, housed you, and clothed you thousands of more times than your own parents.

Years later when the brothers left their parents house, you followed suit, moving further into Roppongi with them. You three ended up renting neighboring studio apartments, but majority of the time all 3 of you were in one apartment, drinking, celebrating, partying and just having the time of your life.

"Hey Rindou?" You say as you knock on the brothers door.

"What's up _____?" Ran replies back since he's the one who opened the door.

"I heard of a 'Walhalla v Toman' fight over in Tokyo, you heard of it yet?" You ask, seeing if they were interested in attending.

"I haven't heard of it yet, I'll ask Rindou though." Ran says as he turns around to go find Rindou, leaving the door open. You walk in and find the apartment a pigsty as usual.

"You know you guys should actually clean your apartment for once in a lifetime." You comment snarkly.

"This is clean, you should see it after one of our parties." Rindou says as he walks out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. His blonde and blue hair shagged messily from the shower.

"Just the man I was looking for." Ran says as he approaches his brother.

"Let me get dressed, then we can talk." Rindou says as he grabs some mismatched clothing and goes back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"God we've sewn eachother up practically everywhere and he's still insistent on dressing in private, we've all seen eachother inside and out." Ran comments, turning to you.

"Eh whatever, he can have his preferences I guess." You say as you shrug it off.

Rindou quickly emerges from the bathroom with his hair now wrapped up in a towel.

"You look like a chick with your towel like that" Ran says as you give out a small giggle.

"Check the mirror pigtails. Anyways what do we need to talk about this time?" Rindou says as he sits down on a chair. Ran sits down on the end of his bed and you sit down on the end of Rindou's bed.

"____ you want to take it away?" Ran offers.

"Sure, so I spoke with some friends in Tokyo and they told me of a 'Walhalla' gang that is preparing to fight Toman, which we already know of. I wanted to know if A. Either of you already heard of it and B. If we want to go." You say as you lay it out for them.

"Well when is it?" Rindou asks.

"It's on Halloween at an old car dump." You answer promptly.

"Alright, I'm down, what about you Ran?" Rindou says as he turns to Ran.

"Sure why not? We haven't fought in a few weeks, so why not?" Ran replies.

"Alright! Let's leave here around 5:30 PM so we make it there on time, I expect you two to be ready by then." You say as you start to get up.

"I don't want you going _____." Rindou blurted out.

"Excuse me?" Ran and you say in unison.

"It could be really dangerous, we all know that." Rindou trys to show his rationale.

"I'm sorry, us three have been fighting together for years and now you worry about me in danger? Get that fucking idea out of your head Haitani." You spit out as you start walking towards the door.

"Wait! ______!" Ran yells as he gets up to grab your wrist.

"Ran, you and I both know that what Rindou just suggested is just unacceptable!" You shout.

"He didn't mean it that way, he's just worried for you." Ran tries to explain.

"It's bullshit, we've fought people much stronger than us for years and now he's worried about me? What is so different about a fight neither of you have heard of before that makes you so concerned?" You say as you storm out of the apartment. You reach into your pocket and find your cigarettes and a lighter and promptly light one.

A/N thank you for reading! Constructive criticism is always welcome! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!