𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

It was late, like really late and everyone was still in your apartment. You tried to cue them to leave but they never picked up on any of them. You eventually just got up, undressed down to your underwear and got in bed. That cued Tokomi enough to get out and Ran followed. Rindou stayed.

"What do you want Rindou?" You mumble from your bed, knowing he's still there.

"I want you to know that me worrying is --" Rindou started before you interrupted him.

"I'm going to the fight, I get that you worry but it's unnecessary. What, you want me worrying for you and telling you what to do?" You reply back, sitting up in bed to look at him.

"You know that's not what I meant..." Rindou trailed off.

"Sure, whatever. I am still going, you can worry all you want but it's not going to hold me back." You say.

"Can I use the floor bed? Tokomi is probably staying over, she drank a lot for her size." He asks.

"Yea sure, you know where they are." You say as you lay back down, falling asleep almost instantly.

Three days later

Three knocks come to your front door as your vacuuming.

"Who is it!" You shout as you shut off the vacuum.

"It's Ran!" Ran shouts through the door.

You walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey! Rindou and I are going to the Arcade, you wanna --" Ran started before Rindou interrupted.

"Seriously bro! I wanted it to just be us two!" Rindou whined.

"Sorry _____, he's been a douche to you recently." Ran whispers as he reads your hurt face.

"Don't worry about it." You say harshly, enough for Rindou to also hear, as you slam the door in their faces.

You promptly go back to vacuuming and deep cleaning your apartment. You found a roach on the ground and you just needed to clean ASAP because of it.

You look around briefly after a few hours of cleaning. Looks good, just need to keep the boys out long enough I can enjoy the cleanliness.

"Fuck it, I'm going to the arcade." You say as you grab your helmet and keys.

You run down stairs and see their motorcycles still gone, with yours in it's spot as always.

"______! You gotta stop!" Rindou shouted

"God I need to stop dwelling!" You curse yourself as a short flashback of hangman comes to mind.

You drive over to the nearby arcade and as you expected, the brothers motorcycles are there. You park next to them and walk in, knowing exactly where they are.

"Galaga, one of the worst arcade games ever." You say as you walk up to Rindou and Ran competing for highest score.

"I told you not to come..." Rindou whispers as he walks away.

"What's that? You wanna say it to my face fucker?" You antagonize.

It's as if Rindou didn't hear you, he didn't even react to your comment.

"What is wrong with him Ran?" You ask, confused as hell.

"I don't know either man." Ran replies as he leans on the machine to look at you.

"Bullshit, you two know everything about eachother." You reply back, not accepting that answer.

"I swear on mother Haitani I have no clue what is wrong with him." Ran replies, drawing a cross on his heart with his finger.

"Eh, whatever. If he's not going to be around I'm leaving, it's boring without all three of us together." You say as you turn to walk outside.

Ran POV

"They gone yet?" Rindou asked from in-between machines.

"Why are you avoiding them in the first place?" I retorted.

"ARE THEY GONE OR NOT" Rindou whisper yelled.

"Yes they left a few minutes ago." I reply, tired of my brothers shit.

He comes out from in-between the machines. Which I promptly shove him into by his shoulders.

"What the fuck man!" Rindou shouted.

"You need to dick up and figure out why you won't be around them or else you ain't getting a place to stay tonight." I say before walking out to my bike.

Reader POV

God! Why is Rindou being such a douchebag! We grew up together for 15 years and now he has a problem with me?! Jeez.

You pull up to the nearby corner store and get microwave ramen for your dinner that night.

You pay for the ramen and go home. You go to your apartment and sit down. You turn on the news to figure out the weeks weather.

Three knocks come to your door.

"Ran it's unlocked!" You shout at the door.

"Not Ran!" Rindou yells back.

"Still unlocked!" You shout back.

Rindou walks into your apartment.

"Thought you didn't want to see me?" You say.

"What're you having for dinner?" He asks, completely ignoring what you said.

"Ramen why?" You ask back.

"Not anymore, go get dressed, fancy." Rindou replies as he walks out of the apartment.

What the fuck was that?

A/N thanks y'all! First chapter actually following my schedule lol. Hope you enjoyed it!