𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

The two days pass by quickly. Your phone has been ringing off the hook but you never answered, knowing it's the Haitani's. It's finally Halloween. You and Draken wake up and get dressed.

"Remember, you fight for Toman today." Draken says as he buttons his shirt.

"Yea yea I know, I may be a killer but I stick to my word." You say, doing the same.

"You enter the battlefield next to me, and once the fighting starts, I don't care what happens to you." Draken confirms.

"Same to you." You say.

He gets on his bike and you follow. You two eventually end up at an abandoned car dump where hundreds of other motorcycles are parked.

"On Toman's side, fight those in white." You mutter to yourself as you walk next to Draken.

You enter the dump and look around. Toman and Walhalla are already gathered and separated. Draken makes his way through the crowd and stands next to Mikey, to which you follow and stand near the front with the captains.

You look around, seeing Rindou and Ran sitting up top on some cars supervising. They haven't spotted you yet.

10 seconds pass and chaos breaks loose. All you have to do is swing at those in white. Which you do obviously. You keep your word.

As you're pummeling an apposing captain, you hear your name called.

"______!" Rindou yelled.

You ignore him, knowing what he's gonna go into. You continue your fight and have taken down atleast 5 people already. You hear rapid footsteps behind you and you react accordingly by throwing a punch behind you.

"Oops." You say sarcastically, realizing it's Rindou.

"What the fuck are you thinking!?" Rindou explodes.

Instead of responding, you go back to fighting the guys in white.

You feel a hard tug on the back of your collar. You turn around just in time as Rindou leans in to kiss you, which he does. It's swift and sweet.

"What the fuck are you thinking?!" You explode next.

"Had to get that off my chest." Rindou says nonchalantly as he assists in taking down the guy who was giving you trouble.

Rindou decided to leave after taking down the guy, going back up to sit with Ran.

Rindou point of view

"The fuck was that?" Ran asks once I get back up.

"Had to get it off my chest." I say calmly.

"Is that why you've been avoiding them like the plague?" He asks.

"Yea." I spit out after a second of consideration.

"You know they're probably pissed at you for that, right?" Ran says, probably as a rhetorical question.

"Yea, probably, but atleast they're winning their fights!" I point out.

Reader point of view

"27" you mumble under your breath. You've got 27 people out of the fight and that's enough for you. 27 seems to be your magic number. You look over and notice Draken is struggling with a fight. Hanma.

You want revenge for Hanma chasing you through Roppongi and this gives you the best opportunity.

You charge at the giant and tackle him to the floor. Draken and you both team up on him to keep him on the floor for a while.

You and Draken quickly look up, Mikey seems to be in trouble.

"You handle Hanma, I'll handle Mikey." Draken says as he runs off to help Mikey.

10 minutes later, everyone is either on the floor or barely on their feet. Kazutora stabbed Baji. Chifuyu is distraught. You run out to your bike. You kept rope in there, so you probably had something else. You rummage through your saddlebags quickly and find the spray glue.

"Chifuyu move your ass!" You shout with the glue in hand.

"Excuse me?" Chifuyu says before recognizing you. Once he does he backs up.

"Give me your belt Chifuyu." You say with your hand extended towards him. He promptly takes it off and hands it to you. You fold it and put it in Baji's mouth.

"Bite down." You say as you spray the glue on the cut. You hear the muffled screams through the belt. You know how much this hurts, but it may save him so it's worth a shot. It's eventually somewhat closed, enough for him to get transported to the hospital where they can deal with him.

You stand up and start to leave. You've gotten your excitement. As you're leaving you turn around and see Mikey, Draken, and Chifuyu all bowing their heads at you.

"Thank you hangman." They all say in unison.

Everyone has to scram immediately because the cops were almost there. An ambulance was luckily there and Baji survived by a hair.

Instead of basking in the glory of tipping the scale for Toman, you instead spent it huddled up in your studio apartment.

Ran and Rindou would occasionally come to the door and knock, but it was locked and you didn't want to see them.

A/N oh my god, anyways! Hope you enjoyed! P.S the kiss had some true aspects to a kiss I've had irl.