𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Miriam pulled up at the corner a few minutes later.

"Know what bar we are hitting?" You say as you get in the car.

"Yea, my brother owns one a few blocks south! And oh my god! I love that navy on you!" Miriam says.

"Thanks, it was quite a lot of dust to take off before wearing it though." You say as you rest your arm on the door.

"So, you made me drive all the way here and you're not gonna tell me about this horrendous date?" Miriam says.

"Oh my god! So it was a childhood friend who'd have been ignoring me for the last few months so I was eerie on accepting in the first place, but then during the date, he was literally staring at the floor the whole time! I pulled out my phone and texted some friends and he said I was texting his brother! He started yelling at me in public! Yea so when our food arrived I ate it quickly and got out of there. That leads us up to calling you!" You explained without as much detail as to who.

Miriam has never heard of the alternate identity of Hangman but has certainly has heard of the Haitani's. If she ever found out of your relation, the cops would be up your ass in minutes. She was neurotic in that way.

"Enough about the awful date! Let's get to drinking!" You say as Miriam pulls into a parking spot.

Miriam and you sat in the bar for hours, exchanging a bunch of random childhood stories, but the time had come for the bar to close.

"Alright where do ya live?" She slurred as she sat in the driver's spot.

You promptly gave her your address and by the gift of the gods you got home safe.

"It was nice drinking with you ______!" Miriam shouted as she dropped you off by the  the front of the apartments.

"Thank you so much!" You shout back as wave at the car.

"Wait ______!" Miriam said as she got out of the car.

"What's up Miriam?" You reply.

"Ran Haitani, Rindou Haitani, Hangman? You live by the Haitani's?! That can't be safe." She slurred as she read off the body of the bikes.

"Wait who's hangman?" She asked, not recognizing that one.

"Eh, probably just another neighbor, I don't know." You lying, trying to lower her suspicion.

"Hangman... Why'd you say you don't know who that is? Your name is right above it." She points out.

"That's weird, huh, well I gotta get up to bed Miriam! Thanks for the rides!" You shout as you start accending the stairs.

"Thanks for the drinks!" She shouts back as she gets back in her car.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

You think constantly as you run up the stairs. Miriam, a total rat, just figured out you know the Haitani's and are nearly considered one! She better not call the cops or that is one long jail sentence. 27 can you get life no exceptions. Hopefully she waits til morning for any of it and forgets it due to alcohol.

You get up to your floor and pound on Rindou and Ran's door.

"Who the fuck is pounding on our door at 2AM?!" You hear Rindou shout through the door.

"It's important let me in right now!" You shout back.

You hear the door unlock quickly and you run in, slamming the door behind you.

"What's such the rush?" Ran says as he holds his head. Both brothers are standing there, just in their boxers.

"Miriam knows." You say as you start pacing back and forth.

"Who knows what?" Rindou asks, trying to understand.

"Miriam, my rat of a coworker! She knows I'm hangman! She knows I know you guys! She knows we live here!" You shout as your pacing increases.

"Holy shit." Ran says as his sleep haze wears off immediately.

"We drank a ton this night so I hope she forgets when she wakes up, but we are in deep shit if she doesn't." You explain to both of them.

"Well why were you with her in the first place?" Ran asks.

"All three of us already know that answer." You reply sternly.

"I didn't want to waste the reservation!" Rindou yelled.

"Well now what it got us into because you wouldn't even look at me!" You shout back.

"Just come over if she does call the cops and does remember okay? It's late and we all have work in the morning." Ran said stepping between you two.

"Alright, goodnight you two." You say as you walk out of the apartment.

A/N two part chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Trust me, it's just slow burning right now, but we'll get there. (I plan on some sort of romance by around chapter 9-10 if your curious, so just be patient)