𝕋𝕨𝕠

You walk over to your apartment and grab your helmet and keys, you're going for a ride. You go down all the stairs to where you all park your motorcycles and find yours. Yours is the most unique of the three, Ran and Rindou's bikes match, with their names written on the body. Yours also has your name written, but also tallies of how many people you've killed. 27 marks under your name. The other side of the body has your alias.
"HANGMAN"

Did you kill all 27 people by hanging? No of course not. Most were because you broke their ribs and it pierced their lungs.

"____, you're going to far!" You hear Rindou shout as you drag the man over towards your bike. You were maybe 12 years old at the time.

Ran grabs onto your wrist to attempt to slow you down but the glare you shot over your shoulder at him shook him to his core.

You open your saddlebags and find some rope. The man is knocked out cold at your feet. You tie a hangman's knot and throw it over the closest tree, stringing the man up and killing him.

That was your first murder and that is how you became the hangman.

Everytime you see that nickname you think back on the event. The man was beating his wife and kids and you abducted him in the middle of the night to get revenge for the family. The man deserved every punch, every kick, everything you and the brothers dealt to him.

You put the key in the egnition and start it up. The engine roars as usual as you throw on your full face helmet and throw your leg over the bike.

The brothers always thought you were insane, you drove your motorcycle no matter the weather. Currently it was only 53° F outside, so it was a brisk ride.

Did you have a destination? Nope. You just wanted to feel the rush as you drove through the city. You end up going to a corner store to get some beers to bring back to the boys. A six pack of Busch is what you always got. You throw it into the saddle bag and drive back home.

You get off your bike, grabbing your keys and the beer. You start accending the stairs, but you look down and see a familiar car. Ran's girlfriend came over.

"Great. Rindou is in my apartment." You curse yourself knowing that Ran always kicks Rindou out when she comes over.

You get to your floor and you hear Ran and Tokomi having sex in their apartment. You go next door to your apartment and Rindou is already inside, sitting on your couch.

"Doesn't she come over daily? You should get Ran to go to her place instead." You say as you walk into the apartment.

"Ssshh, this is a good part of the movie." Rindou shushes from the couch.

With the six pack still in hand you take one out and toss it at him, accidentally hitting him in the head with it.

"What the fuck was that for _____?!" Rindou yells, holding his head.

"Maybe it'll unscramble your brains and make you realize I won't be in danger at the fight!" You retort back as you go over to your bed and set your stuff down, finally taking off your helmet.

"Oh my God! You're still hung up by that?!" Rindou yells.

"Rindou! You realize in a fight of me and you I'd win?! It's because I learned to fight on my own! Your style requires your brother to be with you! I can hold my own! I've been able to since we were kids!" You shout back.

"You wanna go?" Rindou retorts back.

"Drink your beer, I got it for all three of us but it looks like Ran won't be joining us." You says as you turn around and grab your own when you are suddenly lifted off your feet from behind. Rindou has his arms wrapped around your waist and he picked you up.

"You can hold your own huh? That's not what this looks like?!" Rindou shouted.

"Put me down Rindou!" You shout as your squirm and kick your legs everywhere. He ends up throwing you onto your bed.

"I'm worried for you, that's a good thing dumbass." Rindou says as he opens the beer and takes a sip.

You follow suit, opening a beer and drinking it. You go over to the couch and sit down with Rindou, he was watching some old movie that you were barely watching.

Three knocks came to the door.

"Who is it!" You shout from the couch.

"Ran! And Tokomi!" Ran shouts back.

"Door's unlocked!" You shout back.

They both enter the apartment.

"So you two finally cleaned up afterwards for once!" You say, seeing that Tokomi had dripping wet hair and Ran's was neatly braided whilst both were dressed properly.

"Hey we clean ourselves up most of the time!" Ran replies.

"Bullshit! Half the time Toko and you hobble over here with JBF (Just Been Fucked) hair and your clothes half on." Rindou says.

Ran and Toko both grab a beer and you all sit down in your living room area, laughing over old stories.

A/N this is a treat to y'all! I'm just getting a jumpstart on this so y'all have some to read immediately before having to wait for the schedule. Constructive criticism is always welcome! Hope you enjoyed!