𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"And you may be?" You say as you keep your back turned.

"Just call me Draken." He says as you hear bones pop.

You turn around and the the tall man with the dragon tattoo. You've heard rumors but that's all.

"Ah, the famous right hand man of Toman. What do you want with me?" You say.

"Nothing, but I do want to know what you're doing in Tokyo, Roppongi is your playground, not here." Draken says.

"Why should I tell you?" You tease.

"Because if you don't, your shoulder will be going in a direction you didn't know was possible." He says, remaining grim in expression.

"Fine, why so serious? Rindou ticked me off so I came here so he wouldn't follow me. I'm not publicly recognized like him, only within gangs am I known." You say calmly.

"Why did Rindou tick you off?" Draken asks, turning this into an interrogation.

"The Walhalla fight you guys have in a few days, he won't let me attend to the point he hired someone to make sure I don't. But him and Ran will attend." You say, leaning on your bike.

"Wanna strike up a deal?" Draken says calmly.

"Depends." You say.

"Rumor says your good in a fight, yes?" Draken says.

"No, I'm just Ran and Rindou's princess in a tower." You say sarcastically to which Draken didn't catch on to.

"I was being sarcastic. Yes I'm stronger than both of them." You point out.

"I offer you a place to stay away from the Haitani's, you fight on Toman's side during the Walhalla fight, sound good?" Draken says flatly.

"Do I have to stay in Toman?" You ask.

"Only for the Walhalla fight, unless you seriously want to join afterwards." Draken explains.

"Why don't you consult Manjiro before striking a deal with me?" You tease.

"Fine." Draken says as he pulls his phone out.

You hear his side of the conversation and a few minutes after the phone call ended you hear another bike pull up. The invincible Mikey approaches the two of you.

"Why don't we stop inside somewhere?" You offer to which they agree on. You three all go to a small diner type restaurant to just sit down. You order an appetizer for all of you to share.

"So let me get this straight, Rindou Haitani, who you grew up with, is worried for your safety whilst your stronger than him?" Mikey says as he snacks.

"Yea exactly." You say.

"And Draken said he'd get you a place to stay up here away from him if you fought for Toman at the Walhalla fight?" Mikey furthers.

"Yep." You confirm.

"Why should we want your help?" Mikey asks.

"I don't know, Draken approached me, not the other way around." You say.

"Mikey, remember when we were going over the pillars of the underground world? Remember the name Hangman? They didn't have a photo attached but that's Hangman, with the bike body to match." Draken explains.

"Hangman, Hangman, Hangman, you mean the one with 27 kills?" Mikey asks.

"Yes Mikey, lower your voice before we got the cops called on us." Draken says in a hushed voice.

"You're hangman?" Mikey asks. To which you reluctantly say yes to.

"You're gonna kill him! Stop!" Ran yells as you tie the hangman's knot.

"Do we want a murderer on our side?" Mikey asks.

"We already do, and it'd only be for this fight." Draken rationalizes.

"Hmmm, sure why not, as long as they won't turn on us!" Mikey says as he gets up and leaves.

"That went way to easily." You say as you see Draken's shocked face.

"Just so you know, the place I'm offering isn't high end." Draken says as you both walk outside to your bikes.

"I'm follow you I'm assuming?" You say as you both get on your own bikes.

"Yep!" He says as he revs his engine.

You both take off at incredible speed. Eventually you both put up to a corner store with a brothel upstairs.

"You live in a brothel?" You say, shocked.

"Yea, not what you were expecting?" He says back.

"Not sure anyone was expecting that one." You say as you get to the floor.

"Alright, here." He says as he pulls out a floor bed in his cramped little closet.

"Alright. Thanks Draken. 2 days living here shouldn't be that bad." You say, already used to lude sounds next door.

A/N quite a twist huh? Well just be patient. Hope you enjoyed!