ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

"JUST TALK TO ME _____!" You hear Rindou shout through your door.

It's been a week, zero contact with both of them. You're tired, so you finally cave in and unlock the door. He hears the lock flip and he charges into your apartment, nearly hitting you with the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ______!" Rindou shouted.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO THEN KISS ME WHEN YOU WANT?! THATS NOT FUCKING OKAY RINDOU HAITANI." You shout back.

"LIKE YOU KNEW WHAT I GREW UP THINKING WAS OKAY!" Rindou shouted.

"YOU CANT USE THAT TRICK ON MY DUMBASS WE HAD THE SAME CHILDHOOD, IM NOT GONNA BE LIKE ALL YOUR PREVIOUS PUSHOVERS OF A SIGNIFICANT OTHERS." You shouted back.

At this, Rindou falls silent, not knowing what to do or say next.

"Just forget anything happened." Rindou says as he turns to walk out of the apartment.

"No." You say.

"What do you mean No?" Rindou says as he turns around.

"Rindou you -" you say before you get cut off. The power just shut off.

"What the fuck, did the power just go out?" You say as you look around.

"The weather is pretty bad tonight, the power must of just gone out because of the rain and wind combined." Rindou says.

"Well shit. How long will the power be out?" You ask.

"I don't know, but we could use the dark in our way." Rindou says, closing in on you.

"Wow RinRin, didn't know you were into me." You say, flirting back.

"Me kissing you wasn't enough?" Rindou asks.

"Maybe it wasn't." You say as you grab his face and initiate a deep, passionate kiss. His skin is rough, acne and scar ridden all over. A small stubble is also present on his jaw line.

"Wow (nickname), didn't know you were into me." Rindou teases.

(Middle of the story authors note, I'm not going to write a sex scene, so use your imagination around here for what happens, cuz it's gonna pick up from a time skip)

Around 5AM all your lights flash back on and wake you and Rindou up. You sit up in bed and realize Rindou is right next to you. Like in bed right next to you.

"Holy shit." You say to yourself.

Rindou opens his eyes and jolts up. "Holy shit." Rindou says.

"How about we keep this a secret from Ran?" You suggest.

"Good idea." Rindou says getting out of bed and putting his clothes back on.

5PM later that day

"Hey, Haitanis. I'm making dinner, want to come over and eat?" You say from their doorway.

"Yea, we'll be over in a few!" Rindou shouts from inside their apartment. You close the door, put in your earbuds, and start cooking. Chicken Alfredo, a simple but a good dish. As you were finishing up cutting the chicken you receive 2 knocks on your door.

"UNLOCKED!" You shout from the kitchen.

Distracted by the food and the music, and the fact you're expecting it to be Ran and Rindou, you don't look at the guests who just walked into your apartment. You place the 3 plates on the counter and turn to the doorway.

"You are under arrest for the suspicion of 27 homicides. Hands behind your head and on your knees Hangman." You hear as you see multiple cops standing in your entryway.

Nothing could get you out of this situation. You comply.

You throw the towel over your shoulder with your hands in the air. You kneel down slowly as one cop walks behind you and cuffs you. Once you stand up you let out a blood curdling scream in hopes the brothers hear you. The cop forces your head to the ground forcefully and it all goes black.

A/N I'm so sorry I'm way too awkward to write certain scenes so I had to skip going into detail. Also if you haven't read my other pieces, just so you all know I'm a guy writing this fanfic, and I know the struggle of finding a fanfic that matches your gender identity so I will always keep my writing gender neutral unless specifically stated otherwise. If you ask me, I will take into consideration your prompts and ideas for a chapter, but please state if you care about gendered pronouns in your request, anyways. THANK YOU FOR READING