Chapter 1:

Paris, I'm sure you know Paris. The capital of France. This wonderful city which is beautiful! I always knew that I wouldn't stay here all my life. I wanted to travel, to meet people...
But first of all? All I wanted now, was to find someone that could help me. Someone like me. A witch. Yep. I'm a witch but I'm not really like the others... I'm more the kind of witch who don't need any spells to do magic. I'm pretty powerful. I locked for witches in a lot of countries but I never found one... I searched in Spain, Greece, France obviously. Oh right, I was born in France 15 years ago. I've never had a family because well... they never wanted me. I was adopted when I was a little baby. And my adoptive mother died a few years ago from a car accident. My adoptive father, after that, began to drink a lot and he left me all alone. That's why I don't trust people anymore. Because the pain I felt when my mom died, I don't want to ever feel it again.
Anyway... today, I'm going to New Orleans, apparently some witches are hidden in there. So let's find out.
I didn't even tell to my adoptive father that I was going somewhere else than home because well... he doesn't care anymore.
I sighed and left my home without a goodbye. I walked in the streets and finally arrived at the airport. I took the first fly to go in my destination and waited until I could get in the plane. I then, slept during all the flight.

Someone slapped my shoulder what made my eyes open immediately. I got out of the plane and ran outside. Alright... now where was I suppose to go? Yeah... I didn't think about that. I walked into the streets again, thinking that maybe I should go back in Paris... I hope people will understand my accent! Hopefully I can speak English!
Suddenly, I heard someone scream in pain. I ran at the emplacement, trying to find the poor women in pain. It took me five minutes to finally arrive in front of a graveyard. I stopped a second or two. What the hell? I walked inside and walked silently. I heard a second scream but I couldn't understand where that was from. I felt something move behind me and I let my wallet on the floor. I put my hand on it and closed my eyes. Some vibrations came through my body, I jumped back on my feet and ran in the direction I found. I stopped when I saw a man on a women, sucking her neck. Vampire. I immediately put my hand in front of me and my eyes went red. The vampire flew in the air before he fell on the floor. I watched as a piece of wood came in my hand. I threw it directly in the heart of that monster and he stopped, falling to the floor, becoming grey. I ran to the girl crying, and put my hand on her injury. It delicately healed and she looked up at me and smiled a little. I answered back at the moment people were coming behind me. They all gasped when they saw the blood and it's at this moment I knew I will have some problems... The women I helped put her arm in front of me when ten witches held their hands in my direction.

-She saved my life, said the one I helped.

She then pointed the vampire. They all looked between him and I and they put their hands back down. Suddenly the girl frowned her eyebrows and looked back at me. I felt a second of anxiousness. What now?

-You're a witch!

-Yes, I nodded.

-But you didn't use any spells!

All the witches gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. Alright I don't really want to kill them all so let's try the most preferable way to end this.
Suddenly, I fell to the floor. The girl next to me caught me and screamed something to her friends. Yeah... I didn't pass out. But now they stopped asking questions! I know I'm a bad girl... I stayed in her arms during a while, then, opened my eyes. I breathed out heavily ( I could become an actress I swear) and they assured me everything was ok. With their powers they made me fly in the air and they put me in a comfortable bed after a while. I sat up and looked around me. It was pretty lovely. An old witch then came in the room, her eyes flashing. She put her hand in front of her and I flew to the wall, feeling the air in my chest leaving.
She came to me smiling and my neck began to hurt like hell. I felt tears in my eyes. Why did I come here again? Of course in all the world, the witches I had to find were the crazy ones! The old b!tch put her second hand in front of her and I began to breath heavily, seeing everything weirdly.
After a while I fell on the floor and looked up, not seeing clear. I tried to stand up but I fell back when I felt a horrible pain in my left leg. I screamed and saw a piece of blood stab my leg. I cried loudly and tried to use my powers but my right hand began to bleed too without any reason. The old witch looked at me with a satisfy look on her face.

-We don't let monster enter here... Unfortunately, you did.

She pulled me in the air. At the moment I closed my eyes, waiting for the last movement... I fell back again. I opened my eyes and she was looking at something I couldn't see. I walked back and tried to ignore my injuries at my left leg and right arm. I stood up slowly. There was a movement behind her, then, her eyes closed and she fell on the floor. My eyes went wide when I saw a man there with brown hair and eyes. He looked pretty calm for this situation. My gaze went to his right hand where a bleeding heart was. I gasped and stepped back until I hit the wall behind me. I started to cry again as the man threw the heart on the floor. He walked slowly to me and smiled.

Author's note: Okay... That's a pretty short chapter! Also I wante to tell you that I have an Instagram count where I post every resume on my story! And I will tell you when I post the chapters! So go on: stories_._wattpad